« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Terrell Owens Signs with the Bengals

7/27/2010 6:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

NFL star Terrell Owens finally has a new squad -- the Cincinnati Bengals ... which only means one thing ... THE NEWSPAPER BOX JUMPING STRATEGY WORKED!

0727_T.O._getty_bn_02

According to our friends at ProFootballTalk.com -- which broke the story -- Owens signed a one year deal and will earn a base salary of $2 million ... with an opportunity to make an extra $2 mil if he hits certain performance-based incentives.

We told you on Friday that the two sides were "very close" to a deal -- and after hammering out the particulars ... T.O. will finally be united with his pal and fellow wide receiver Chad Ochocinco.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Clevelander

Congrats to T.O. he made the right 'decision' and didn't even have to have an hour special, unlike LeBron, to say where he wanted to play! LOL! Ocho & T.O. together is going to be the BEST! As Ocho says: Batman & Robin! May the Bengals go to the Superbowl! Now Ohio has 2 Superstars! ...who needs LeBron now?

Clevelander

I'm sure Mo & Kita are thrilled now that you got signed! A shout out to OchoCinco for pulling everything he has to bring his buddy to Cincy! Now OchoCinco needs to get T.O. a SOMBRERO!!!

Rich Boston

What a shame!! The NFL is in for a long and weird stint with these two ego's

TMZgossip

Lets Bungle in the Jungle!!!!

jeff shope

Cincy now has two of the three stooges at wide out

babyu

Are you Still looking for your special one?
Want to find a good looking and quality soulmate but not sure if they are true and serious? Well,join ^***_uniformedkiss dot c O m_***^ to find many verified members and have fun! It's the largest and best club for seeking Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Police Force, and the admirers of those who wear the uniform.Totally free go join, why not try now?

Jake

Props to TMZ's sports department. :)

I doubted but you did call it.

THIN LIZZY

The Bengals will always suck.

steelie

I wonder how Dhani Jones feels?

Chocolate Box

Batman & Robin are back for a new sequel........

www.youtube.com/kcoolmuziq

MotherOf InVenXion

I'm Happy for TO. He Still Has VALUE as a Player in the Big League.
I just wish he would get Rid of the
two un-professional publicists he has, and Hire Me.
Peace & Love
www.perfectbusiness.com/enigmanetx

Horndog

Who?

Areader

This has the possibility of being a good signing, only if TO realizes that he's lost a step or two and decides to play football to his strengths and not work at disrupting the teams chemistry!

Mag

I never liked TO until I saw his reality show. Though he has his issues, he truly seems like a nice person, but misunderstood. When I saw the one episode where he went to see his Dad, and it was explained that the father he never knew lived 2 doors down from his home....well, it really broke my heart. And, the love he showed for his Grandma...it just melted my heart. Congrats TO...and I'm now a Bengals fan. :-)

LongJohn69

Man did the Bengals get screwed.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments