Jackson House -- Katherine's Little Fixer-Upper

7/29/2010 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained never-before-seen photos of the Jackson house in Encino, CA where Katherine Jackson and her grandchildren live -- and according to our sources, it was personally decorated by Mama Jackson herself.

0728_katherine_house_launch

Thanks to Michael Jackson's Secret Vault for the pics.

MeeMee

"Negative, Negative TSIG and FAN?(I wonder). You keep attacking mrs. Jackson. She did not SELL the pics to TMZ. They OBTAINED them, can't you folks wipe the HATRED from your eyes and read what's written. You must be very UNHAPPY and UNFULFILLED human beings to be saying negative things all the time. TRY PRAYING, it might help or else seek help to HEAL your UGLY SOULS.I pity you."

Wow. Pathetic. 3 words for you - GET A LIFE.

janalal4

Who are behind this Michael Jackson secret vault? Anyone who knows? It doesn't say anywhere at the page, as far as I can see.

It looks purely commercial and to be honest, as someone who misses Michael Jackson deeply, it makes me sick. I don't want to see one more thing connected to him sold. I had enough.

Posted at 7:51 AM on Jul 29, 2010 by aston

Looks like an MJ social networking site. As an 'MJ tshirt lover' I must say there are some awesome shirts here:) Looks like the exclusive site from which 'Never Can Say Goodbye' is being sold as well.

Also found THIS page as I was trying to get info on this site. IS THIS 'OUR' CALIMJFAN who comes here to this board fairly regularly?? Hey Cali MJ fan you lurking here at the moment?? Would this be you dear? :) :)

janalal4

NICE set of photos of MJ here. Most of these I'd never seen but the one with the tarantula totally creeps me out! Eeeeek!

MJhugefan

trash trish her ass is more beautiful than your ugly face.

MJhugefan

I love KING of music Michael Jackson.

Jo

I find the decorations tacky and ornate. Next time get an interior designer.

Karolina

Mike,

Actually I love picture number 7 of course, my favoite;)

who is on this painting on the left, I love this colors:)

Karolina

CloBird

Michael renovated the house for his mother years ago,and Katherine decorated her house quite nicely.I didn't see anything creepy.Sorry,TMZ,but none of your very young,ill-informed,poorly dressed crew can be noted for their taste in clothes,architecture,or decoration.

fati

LEAVE THAT FAMILY ALONE. THEY ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE IN CALIFORNIA. TMZ SHOULD CHANGE THEIR SUBJET. TIRED OF YOUR CASES AGAINST THE JACKSONS, ESPECIALLY KATHERINE. SHE IS NOT YOUR BUDDY, SHOW SOME RESPECT.

Rudy

Didn't MJ have a tattooed bartender statue, too? I wonder if it's the same one.

Sym

whats creepy about it? lol, its very old and ornate. because its not a modern style its creepy? c'mon tmz get a life

Siggisis

"Katherine definitely has a flair for pretty things -- but we can't help but raise our eyebrows at that creepy toy display case."

The only creepy things around here are Harvey and his lame sidekicks.

Beautiful home - and I do think that Michael inherited his mother´s interior decorating skills. Neverland looked very COSY, as does Hayvenhurst.
Michael was just a bit messy - which I find JUST FINE! I am messy too if I don´t pull myself together, LOL!

dolphin

The picture with the guy standing behind the bar is a picture of one of MJ's manequins in one of his houses, including the bar. Not Hayvenhurst. did anyone catch that?

janalal4

Didn't MJ have a tattooed bartender statue, too? I wonder if it's the same one.

Posted at 10:59 AM on Jul 29, 2010 by Rudy

Looks like it is the same mannequin according to these photos I found at this site. I went looking around cause I was wondering the same thing. Click on 'view slideshow' & there is a close-up of what appears to be the same mannequin when it was located at the Holmby mansion.

Natalie

TMZ writer, it's your oppinion that the display case is creepy. Mrs. Jackson did a fabulous job with the decorating of this house. Anyway, this house is special because Michael bought it and he lived in it for years. TMZ, get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments