Michael Lohan

The Song

I Wrote for Lindsay

7/29/2010 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1119_micahel_lohan_audio_launch_song_getty
The private meetings and public pleas didn't work ... but Michael Lohan may have found a way to reach his daughter -- through the majesty of song ... a song he wrote and produced ... and then got a friend to perform.

We're told Michael penned the song while he was in jail -- we're not sure which stint -- and produced the whole thing with synthesizers that would make Journey weep.

The song contains lyrics like "a father's love will never die" and "always daddy's little girl" -- click on the link and check it out for yourself!

Cartman

I figured it would be the sounds of an old man vomiting his support for his drug addled daughter. Almost brought a tear to my eye, heh.

Sammi

This is so OLD NEWS! HE WROTE THAT YEARSSS AGO and it was reported on the last time he got out of jail!

anonymous

This is beautiful! He needs to come out with his own CD. Sounds 100X's better than Justin TimberFake.

Cartman

I just listened to that crap. Lindsay, leave the restraining order in place! LOL

Holly

Poor Lindsay. Her dad is a maniac.

MikeD

You people raggin' on a daughters' father, think about it. A dad loves his daughter... there ain't nothing bad about that. So think about it.... just sayin'

jean

PLEASE SEND THIS MAN TO JAIL, AND DROP HIM OFF SOMEWHERE, THAT NO------------ONE EVER---EVER--- HAS TO HEAR FROM HIM AGAIN

Raine

Sounds like he wrote a song about himself. I thought one part said a father's love is a lie LMAO. I dunno who did the vocals but they are terrible. Put a soft female voice on this and it would be good if I didn't know the smucking idiot behind it. Writing songs for his jailed daughter while being accused of selling photos of his gf on the internet. What a winner. I'm suprised Lindsay isn't more fk'd up than she already is.

Raine

MikeD, do you read this website? if so, you are WELL aware of how much fame whore "must have camera time now at any cost" Pop Lohan loves his little girl. As long as it gets him in the news and a pay check.

as a side note, is it just me, or do yall notice most of the stories from TMZ get posted on Yahoo 2 days later? Great investigative reporting Yahoo, I see you read TMZ as well. :-) (says the dingbat that has to go validate her tmz comment with her yahoo email HAAHAH.)

Raine

Ohhhh I just listened to that crap again. Leave it to Michael Lohan to write a song while he's in jail talking about how wonderful a father's love is. What in the **&&&*(( would he know about being a father? I went from being irritated with seeing Lindsay all the time, to feeling sorry for the girl, What chance in HELL did she have with those 2 idiots for parents putting her in the spotlight so young? What has either of the parents done to earn a living that did not involve earning a paycheck from drama surrounding their daughter? Forget jailing Lindsay, jail the two idiots put in charge of RAISING her. Their should mandatory jail sentences for people that drag their kids through hell this way. Yes Lindsay is an adult and did screw up, BAD, but she's not half as screwed up as the idiots that raised her.

/rant over

kate

Is it just me, or does Lindsay have a black eye under those sunglasses??!!

Sheeple Herder

GAG! Hurl!!! How long until news of incest comes out about this creep and his worthless band of shysters he calls his family? Bunch of freaks! Lock 'em all up and throw away the key!

Sheeple Herder

Posted at 1:10 AM on Jul 29, 2010 by MikeD

-------------

Is there much coincidence that the one jackasss that comes here to give support is named Mike and the loser father's other last name is 'D'esiderio? Hey poppa Blohan, one of these days a person you beat up is going to win and win big! You drunken woman beating bully, your time will come, big man! It will be worse than you ever imagined too!

Barb

That song made me cry...................really it was that awful it made me cry.

Muppet

OH don't try to make this loser look like he's doing something good after releasing naked pics of his ex girlfriend. The man is a pig! Why not write a song for his other daughter? Oh yeah, that won't get him press coverage associated with his "famous" daughter. What a sicko.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments