Khloe Kardashian

Allegedly Owes Booty to Gov't

8/1/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Khloe Kardashian's officially got bigger back than Kim ... taxes, that is -- at least according to the State of California.

0730_khloe_kardashian_doc_launch_EX
According to a new tax lien filed Friday -- obtained by TMZ -- Khlomar's female half owes $18,490.74 to the Golden State.

Khloe's reps couldn't be reached for comment.

RICK

Did Tiger pay off Rachel to hush about his Poly Max Extremes usage on the golf course? www.Layerco.com knows the answer but ain't talking to anyone about it.

tamraann

Why is this news? Things like this happen and Khloe probably has people who take care of her finances and who failed to properly file her taxes.

bmull

The tax board really sucks. I found out I had a lien because they froze my bank account. No one bothered to tell me or I would have just paid them.

KeepItSimple

Guess she will have to ask the hubby for money.

tamraann

One would think that Khloe has people handling her affairs who should have seen to it that this matter was taken care of but things happen.

Kelly

Isn't the Momager Kris the one who handles these "affairs" along with their careers?! Momma dropped the ball here.

All I know is I need a reality show if this is what kinda cash u make!! Geez...no wonder she let Kourtney give her a bikini wax on tv. Who wouldn't for that sorta change?!?!!

I just wish Khloe would STOP THE BABY TALK CRAP!!!

Quit dressing up in the make up and heels if you can't talk like an adult. I'm sure Llamar thought he was marrying a woman...not a girl playing dress up in heels and eyeliner!!

Bottom line; the reason EVERYBODY says Kourtney is prettiest is because she DOES NOT wear all that black make up that Khloe and Kim do. Well, on photo shoots but not to target!! STOP!!

FruitSalad

babyu

It's allegedly all from 2007 -- the same year she launched her career on "Keeping Up with the Kardashians."Khlo's reps couldn't be reached for comment.I am an Air Force and single at present .I need a woman who can love me back ..I also uploaded my hot photos on kissmilitary .c om under the name of hotlove2..It's the largest and best club for seeking Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Police Force, and the admirers of those who wear the uniform.I just hope you don't mind me being a soldier ...Please Check it out!I'm serious.

keyslammer

Oops...time to start slingin' burgers at Joe's Place Khloe. What in the hell do these people DO to make THAT much money doing NOTHING? I work my ass off and can barely keep my head above water.

Murgatroyd

What rock did these disgusting Kardashians sneak out from under? And can't they go back?

Shooter McGavin

Back (fat) Taxes.

zenny

"I more entertained watching my crap flush down the toilet then watching anything kardashian.

Posted at 4:41 AM on Aug 1, 2010 by r00t4rd3d"

Hey dude, when you are watching your crap flush, you ARE watching the kardashians. LOL! hey, that broad is really ugly. she got 2 sisters? do thay look just as ugly or worse? LOL! quick, put them all on radio and off tv. lol!

BallaBlocka

Damn, well, guess she gonna have to take that Bentley she bought for Lamar for winning the championship, back to the dealer, LOL.....

Tara