J.Lo: You've Come a Long Way Baby

7/31/2010 4:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

After being a movie star, music diva and fashion icon, Jennifer Lopez is ready to conquer the television world ... again.

0730_jlo_diva

Here's the former Fly Girl on FOX's "In Living Color" back in 1990 (left) -- and twenty years later, at the London premiere of her latest big screen bomb "The Back-up Plan" (right).

Despite three marriages, "Gigli" and getting dropped by her label, the 41-year-old has finally become an American Idol.

monixa

Jennifer don't listen to them. You are gorgues, you are my idol. They are just low life losers who can't except the fact the you are better than them and living your dream. If you honestly didn't have talent you wouldn't be where you are standing.

Natasha

Wow! 41 years? She looks beautiful...better than many morons girls in the bussiness...

Naomi Piantini

She's so beautiful!!! i loved her performance with my man Tom Cruise on mtv award

Lucy

A.I. is in La La land if they think putting J-LO on the judging panel is a good idea. Remember back in the day, when A.I. was about the "contestants" and the judges were really there to nuture new talent. I may tune in a bit to see the train wreck unfold, but without Simon it just won't be the same.

CALIFORNIA

SHE IS AS FAKE AS HER BUTT INPLANTS.NO TALENT AT ALL BESIDES THE ASS THATS NOT HERS: FAKE ASS B****.

rene

Yea Jenifer Lopea Anthony!You Gooooo girl

Dobby

I haven't liked her since she married her control freak husband. I liked her with Ben, but that was it. She's a has been and takes herself way too seriously now. Anyone who needs 20 people to *protect* them from their fans thinks way too much of themselves. I don't see people tripping over themselves to get to her anymore. When she was on **** Clark's rocking New Year's Eve I figured she was broke, or desperate. Or both.

Superman

Everything she touches turns to sh*t. There's no doubt in my mind that she slept her way to fame, fortune, and plastic surgery.

Mat

Yuck....I hope I am not the "target audience" of the show, because with the addition of JLo and that other guy, I won't be watching...yuck.

sunshine1

Give me a break. Can't stand her and her "I'm better than everyone attitude". She is NOT a star and I won't watch this show again. Can't wait til she helps ride AI down the toilet.

J Simp

J Lo is nice, but I'd rather see Jessica Simpson as a judge than J Lo on AI.

Marian

OMG I hope its not true!!!!!! I think I will stop watching because what does she know about hitting a note other than she's married to Mark Anthony.

wil

She proves to the world, you can have plastic surgery and still look good. Her nose was done perfectly!!! Less is always more!!

kaitlin

great work! should be a text book lesson for removing all slight flaws and ethnicity.

dd