J.Lo: You've Come a Long Way Baby

7/31/2010 4:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

After being a movie star, music diva and fashion icon, Jennifer Lopez is ready to conquer the television world ... again.

0730_jlo_diva

Here's the former Fly Girl on FOX's "In Living Color" back in 1990 (left) -- and twenty years later, at the London premiere of her latest big screen bomb "The Back-up Plan" (right).

Despite three marriages, "Gigli" and getting dropped by her label, the 41-year-old has finally become an American Idol.

Zara

These 2 photos scream for a "Good Genes or Good Docs" poll. (I think you can guess how I'd vote.) Get on it, TMZ!

self-employed

Thank heavens she got rid of the uni-brow.

nopucksnosticks

I guess last season was my last AI viewing season. Just not interested in hearing either Lopez or Tyler's comments. Bigger mistake than getting rid of Paula, and let's be real, most of us watched for Simon's next over the top nasty remark anyway.

nisiek

h e l l no!!!!! ai is history now...it cannot handle this NO TALENT EGOTISTICAL B I T C H!!! How dare they pick such an unoriginal low class fake b i t c h!! AT least the Kara knew SOMETHING ABOUT MUSIC...AT LEAST STEVEN TYLER DOES...THIS FAKE A S S IS ALL ABOUT AUTOTUNE...I WILL NEVER EVER EVER WATCH AI AGAIN!! SHAME ON YOU AI!!!

Yep I said that

Plastic surgeon has been busy, she never conquered televsion ever where did that come from? LOL, her record label finally got a clue and dumped her she couldn't sing to begin with it was all hoopla with her

Trooper Tom

Well the has been needs a job, she can't sing and her label fimally figured that out and dumped her, she can't act her movies are down the toilet from day one

c-ment

I like the old pic better!

Truth

She really sold her soul or something, because never has someone went so far on so little.

Throwback kid

J lo can't act, except for Selena she has been lousy in every film I have seen her in. She has no range and is dull. Did anyone see her in the Cell? She was so bad I thought it was a comedy.

Anonymous

I will watch Jennifer Lopez on American Idol. From George William Gockel.

betty

What's wrong with looking Latina? Look at the space between her nose and upper lip.

sem

Nose job.

Lil

Her looks should have nothing to do with it. Its her personality and that screechy voice. She has no personality so tries to make up for it with the over mannerisms.
I cant stand her movies or her.
What a terrible choice!
Her husband would have been better!

Keenan

Don't forget Cary Ann Inaba of Dancing With The Stars was also a Fly Girl from In Living Color.

Anonymous

I will order tickets to be in the audience for American Idol in Hollywood to see Jennifer Lopez live-in-person for the second tim eand I will not be alone. I saw Jennifer Lopez live-in-concert at Staples Center on Friday,October 19th,2007. From George William Gockel

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments