Former 'Baywatch' Chicks

Who'd You Rather?

8/2/2010 1:30 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

"Baywatch" babes of yore, Nicole Eggert, 38, Traci Bingham, 42, and Gena Lee Nolin, 38, all washed up at the David Hasselhoff roast in L.A. on Sunday.

0802_whoyourahter
Question is ...

MeCat

Traci looks quite plastic.

Miss Tila Chlamydia OMGPOW!

Whoa! I had a female crush on the uber gorgeous Nicole Eggert when she was on Charles In Charles.

Now (long pause) I reckon not so much, eh?

Don't care much for that Traci (bitch came out of nowhere) whatever and ugh, Gena Lee from '90s TPIR .... I just can't... I only ask why Nicole Eggert packed on the weight?

Carmz

ugh....they all look like trannies. All three are scary looking.

Throwback kid

What happened to washed up reality hasbeen Traci Bingham? Her plastic surgury is so bad she looks like Latoya Jackson.

Ehécatl

OMG. Traci Bingham looks like that cat lady in New York who's had a million plastic surgeries. If she gets one more facelift, she's gonna have a beard.

mr attitude

TMZ should have added Betty White as an option. She'd win hands down. These 3 look awfully rough. I think I'd rather receive oral from a Great White Shark than "do" any of these 3.

vikki

Traci,use to be so pretty. What happened to her nose?!

Whip It

OMFG!

saying these chicks look horrible is an understatement.
Oh! I remember a night on the town and seeing the beautiful Nicole and Mark in the 90's being BBF'S and i thought what a honey, i can still see them look out into the dance floor and me looking down on that tight sweet body she use to have, man i should have dumped my date that night and went for it! lolZ
Tracy what happen?! she's such a sweet lady. Gina...what can i say...you sure your not 48 years old??

carmen

Why does Tracy Bingham's face look like a scared cat?

neither of these two sluts

NONE ...THEY ALL LOOK LIKE THEY GRADUATED FORM THE JOAN RIVERS SCHOOL OF PLASTIC BIMBOS

Carl

This picture supports my theory that women who's lives revolved around being sex symbols age much worse than regular women.

lander

omg, ladies. wtf?

john johnson

............and THIS is why you stay the hell away from the beach every day! the three of them together probabbly smell like hot cheese and plastic!

Mandy

Carl, very true except for Raquel Welch. She has one amazing plastic surgeon.

Sinister

I only think about 3 things when I wake up in tha morning beer nicole eggert and lickher I mean liquor

man I still remember nicole eggert aka summer runnin briskly down tha sunny beach in baywatch wearing that tight red swimsuit on her smooth silky skin her blond hair waving in tha wind while her tits were gently bouncing up and down those were tha best masturbating days of ma life man

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments