Former 'Baywatch' Chicks

Who'd You Rather?

8/2/2010 1:30 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

"Baywatch" babes of yore, Nicole Eggert, 38, Traci Bingham, 42, and Gena Lee Nolin, 38, all washed up at the David Hasselhoff roast in L.A. on Sunday.

0802_whoyourahter
Question is ...

NOMANSLAND

i agree with the the milf comment. gena looks like a super model next to these trolls!

Johnboy1890

I loved Nicole on Charles in charge, but what happened to her. Gena looks well preserved and fit, Traci looks so plastic and from Donna's last pic on TMZ ugh chipmunk cheeks with an ass to follow! Will Pam be on this show too? Pam and Gena should do a show together called MILFWATCH!

Carl

Why exactly has this been bumped back to the top again?

Toddbuilders12

I'll be watching for the show, I LOVED BAYWATCH! Some of these comments are so unfair. My wife had severe post partem depression last year and Gena wrote her a personal letter of support. Not many celebrities would take the time and be so genuine. This experience has made me think differently about sex symbols, they're real people.

JAMIE

holy plastic surgery batman!

HeatherWear10

I'm a woman and I have no problem giving another women a compliment. I think they're all LOVELY ladies, I also think America got it right with the votes! My husband and I will watch their show for sure.

How do I get in touch with Gena Lee Nolan or Nicole Eggert? there is no contact info on internet for them?? Can TMZ please email me.

Heather
Des Moines, Iowa

Shawn Lamley

I think gdslayer is lying about his part on baywatch. he doesn't sound like he was a fan of the show and why would his ugly ass girlfriend/wife send a pix unto a show he didn't like? had he actually been on the show he probably would have creamed his fat pants. right! I want MILFWATCH!

Blaketheman

GDslayer if I'm right, these girls didn't work the same year, so I'm curious.. what year were you on the show to have met them all???? I think your talking out of you A#^^%%@&&! But then again, you sound like an uneducated AS$&*$E! LOL

David

I can't wait to see these girls in action again!

Ex NBN fan

The girl on the left is the least scary.

simon

gena lee nolin is hot her official site is amazing at genalee DOT net

freebird22

Boy, tough call. Actually, it would have been an easy call, Traci Bingham, but the latest round of plastic surgery has her looking weird.

Gena Nolin looks like the Joker. Who wants to do a chick that looks like Jack Nicholson?

As for Nicole Eggert, she looks the most natural with a pot belly to boot. No makeup for a photo shoot?

Hmmm. In the end (pun intended), I guess it would still be Traci Bingham.

David

I'll have to agree with the 75,000 people who voted. but who's counting right.

Spencer

I love Gena Lee Nolin because she's the nicest, coolest & prettiest MOM on the planet! All my friends think so too!

francine