Khloe Kardashian

My Accountant Ate My Tax Lien

8/2/2010 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Khloe Kardashian claims she doesn't have a problem paying her taxes -- she has a problem with accountants.

0802_khloe_k_EX_Getty_01
As we first reported, Khloe owes $18,490.74 in back taxes from 2007. Sources close to Khloe tell TMZ she paid the tax lien with her old accountant -- only the accountant didn't actually pay the bill.

We're told Khloe has a new accountant now and the lien has been paid off ... and it's just a matter of time until the State of California processes the payment and clears her name.

camaguey

My God! Ugly, obnoxious, fat, and PIMPLY! Her husband is blind and deaf, right?

nanunanu

I don't think paying her taxes is going to "clear" her name--afterall it's Kardashian--a synonym for low-life ho

RichardWad2U

She's loud and gross - I'll be she farts a lot too - Hard to believe a dude would wanna crawl in bed with her.

Carl

What a lovely, lovely woman. Can't wait for a Khloe sex tape.

Jennifer

This is a horrible picture of Khole. She looks like a cow screaming MOOOOOVE out of the way I want more ice cream!

Vegas Wrestling

Ok, it's over, lets move along.

I actually believe her. She doesn't seem smart enough to pay her taxes on her own anyway, and wouldn't be the first time an accountant did something like that. I am sure TMZ will find out quickly if she did, since there's probably a website they can get the information.

jeff

My accountants give me my returns along with a form showing how much my taxes are and a pre-addressed envelope to the appropriate agency. I make out a check to the IRS or State and mail it direct. She makes her check out to her accountant? she's dumber than she looks and that's not easy.

Christtina G.

Can't she afford some plastic surgery?

StarryStarryNight

why didn't she just pay the taxes in the first place? why pay so late that a lien was ever issued?

LMN

Who cares?

Rob

If you told me the person in this pic was a 275 pound tranny, I wouldn't bat an eye. She has to be the most disgusting woman getting consistent media coverage. I'd rather see Betty White in lingerie, than this horrid beast.

Granny

Get some plastic surgery, Miss Piggy. I am so friggin tired of seeing those Kardashian Media Hoes.

StarryStarryNight

Who cares?

Posted at 9:51 AM on Aug 2, 2010 by LMN

LOL! you're here with the rest of us. you care.

Ron Golden

Blame it on the accountant...did we forget that you ask him to take them deductions, that he warned you could be a red flag?
If you paid himand he didn't pay the taxes, couldn't you seek legal action? Hmmmmmm...You're no different than anyone except, you got caught.

Johnny

Sounds like the dog ate my homework excuse to me. But it's always somebody elses fault for her and her sisters.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments