Enrique Gets Naked for World Cup Bet -- On Water Skis

8/5/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Enrique Iglesias is a man of his word -- 'cause dude just got naked and busted out the water skis to satisfy a bet he made regarding the World Cup ... and lucky for you ... we got it all on tape!

OK, so the footage is pretty grainy ... and shaky ... but still, it's a naked Enrique shredding up the coast of Miami ... just like he told the BBC he would do if Spain won the World Cup ... which they did.

Sources close to Iglesias ... and his situation ... tell us Enrique did the naked run just a few days ago ... "at the end of July" ... telling us the singer wanted to do it because, "A bet is a bet."

Enrique's people wouldn't officially confirm the skinny ski trip ... but they did tell us, "We do not manage Enrique’s personal time schedule but we do know he was in Miami the last week of July.”

In a related note, Enrique had to keep his bare ass stunt top secret because -- as we previously reported -- local law enforcement had threatened to bust Enrique on public nudity charges if they caught him hangin' 11 on their watch.

SiouxCityBoy

I wanted to see more!

Bobo Frog

Can't see a thing. Was that directed by the guy who did the alien dissection video....or the bigfoot sighting?

ScarletFever

Give me a camera, TMZ. I would have done better.

Sun Tea

And if The Netherlands wins,

I guess all the man in the world will be lucky enough to see Doutzen Kroes Naked!:))))

Tazgrl

Um, is this a joke? Come on TMZ, you are better than this, putting up a piece of crap video and calling it Enrique? Give me a break.

KenzieQ

LAME LAME LAME!!! Can't see the dudes face or ANYTHING! LAME!!! I don't believe it's him :/

eiramzaid

It can be anyone yes.. but the laugh... it sounds like him so I'll say it is him :)

stu

u should be called TEASE TMZ!
i do luv me sum bare Enrique.

Jose

You can hear Andres' famous laugh in the background!

TommyJones

That video was shot two years ago off the coast Marina Del Mar. I know because I sent it to TMZ as a hoax and two because I was the one on water skis. TMZ just proved my point by posting the video, you see they will post anything no matter how bad the quality of the picture/video is. If they think they are the first to do it, they will do it, it doesn't matter that no facts were checked. Take that TMZ. GOTCHA!

Lex

No offense, but Enrique Iglesias was the same dude who told an interviewer he was hung like a peanut and very small, why would he want to go naked and show off his uhm, shortcomings?

pauline

leave him alone woooooow

keyslammer

I think old Enique is a little too narcissistic and his ego about his own body is just too much. When will he learn that makes people so ugly?

Bubbles The Chimp

Who cares. This guy's 15 minutes were up years ago.

wil

WHAT!!! That can be Ricky Martin for all we know. What a joke! Why would you post such a thing?