Conrad Murray Wrongful Death Suit Tossed ... Almost

8/6/2010 7:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray could be temporarily off the hook in the federal wrongful death lawsuit involving Michael Jackson -- all because Joe Jackson left some key information out of the paperwork.

0807_murray_jackson_EX
TMZ has learned a federal judge is taking Jackson and his attorney Brian Oxman to task for failing to specify where two of the defendants -- health clinics where Dr. Murray practiced -- conduct their business.  Without that information the judge can't determine if the federal court has jurisdiction over the case.

The judge has given Jackson one week to amend the complaint or have the suit tossed.

Even if this case is dismissed, Dr. Murray might not be fully in the clear. Jackson has a lot of options -- including refiling the federal suit with Murray as the lone defendant.

FlowerPower

Grup, I also read Rabbi Smuck's book on Michael. (Smuck is just another parasite)Michael was still fairly unforgiving towards Joe and I fully understand him.

FlowerPower

Sorry I meant Grump:-(

Grump

natasha

i hope joe sticks it to this negligent doctor.

Grump

Flower I read that also, I think that Michael had an unforgiving side to him about Joe and there was a time when I really believed that Michael did intentionally leave Joe out of the Will but I read other books on Michael and he always seemed to let Joe back in and would get him out of trouble. I just don't think that he would leave him penniless. I can also see ( if Will is real)understand Michael if he did, the mental pain that Joe put him/his mother through was far worse than the physical beatings,(IMPO).

Mimi from Indy

What gets me is all those tolls on my way there! lol!!

Posted at 4:18 PM on Aug 6, 2010 by Grump
______________________________________________

Yea I'll bet. Interstate 80 and I think 92 go across the top of the state then Interstate 65 from Indy to Chicago. I65 is a bad one too especially in the winter from all the lake affect snow from Lake Michigan. (sorry for the lag time - I got interrupted again)

mysteria333

MICHAEL I LOVE YOU AND I SUPPORT YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY, ALWAYS. YOU WERE TREATED SO BADLY HERE IN THE USA WHEN YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN TREASURED AND PROTECTED. FOREIGHN COUNTRIES HAVE HONORED YOU AND TREASURED YOU, SO I KNOW HOW YOU MUST FEEL, ESPECIALLY AFTER YOUR ASTOUNDING KINDNESS AND GENEROSITY. I REALLY KNOW HOW YOU MUST FEEL. I PRAY SO SINCERELY FOR YOU AND I WILL NEVER STOP. I;AM WITH YOU EVEN AS I WRITE THIS. AND OUR HEAVENLY FATHER IS WITH YOU. PLEASE ALWAYS KNOW THAT.....ALL MY LOVE.....LR

Brigha from UK

65. Very well said Brigha, I for one do not believe that Michael would never leave Joe out in the cold! Michael was always bailing Joe out of his problems.

Posted at 4:33 PM on Aug 6, 2010 by Grump
___________________________________

Thank you Grump.

I heard Joe interviewed recently, giving his comments on a meeting he, MJ and Katherine had with AEG regarding the contract for 50 concerts. Joe said he was banging on the desk trying to get them to reduce the workload, as he knew MJ was not fit enough to do 50 shows.

Joe said that MJ did'nt like 'confrontations' and took him along to the meeting to do the shouting. He also said that during the negotiations Michael and his mother sat in the corner giggling to each other.
It can't have been easy being MJs dad!

mysteria333

MICHAEL IS ALIVE ! ! ! MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT.

Grump

Thx for the info MFI for my future trip out there!

FlowerPower

I'm going to say good night to you all, I'm past my sleeping time.
Thank you very much for enjoyable evening. You still have the whole evening ahead of you and more gold pants videos after Joe issue is sorted out.
Here is one of my favourites, my third come together video today, lol.

Grump

Brigha -

Joe was probably the only one that really looked out for MJ's interest. I will probably get chewed up for this one.

Grump

Good Night FLOWER POWER!!

moni

Hi Brigha,
you have an interesting theory re the will. However, there's one thing that should be considered: As far as I know the 2002 will is more or less an update of another, nearly identical one from some years before. The new will was made to include Blanket, who was born in February 2002 – exactly the same year when the will was signed.
I think Michael used an indirect way to support Joe. He gave the money to Katherine, knowing very well that she wouldn't leave her husband out in the rain.