« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Superstar John Cena

Taking Over 'TMZ on TV'

8/6/2010 1:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The TMZ newsroom is about to get a serious Attitude Adjustment ... because  WWE superstar John Cena has officially assumed command of "TMZ on TV."

... and dude means business -- because last night at LAX, Cena got on the horn with our photog crew .... and demanded they shoot some kick-ass footage ... saying, "No f**king excuses. You're on my watch now and if I don't have an excellent show tomorrow, you're all fired!"

0806_cena_tmz_video_EXC
See if they delivered tonight on TMZ on TV -- check your local listings.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Murf

Cena is a douchebag

nthehole

Word on the street is Haevey has had a heart attack and is resting comfortably in the hospital. This according to his agent.

Dani

@ MightyMad

My O' My
Your name fits you so well.
As most of us, as you say "idiots", know...yes, Harvey is probably more than likely, just on vacation since, it IS summer and yes, he does work hard and does deserve time off but, to call us names because we are concerns is no way to go through life. Just saying...

maybe, just maybe, you need to take a long, over due vacation as you seem mighty uptight. All we are, are just concerned viewers. No crime in that.

Clarence Johnson

Harvey is the anchor but Hollywood is the show.

I'm loving these special guest host spot ... keep them coming Harvey. So far Lil' Jon is my favourite. I'm looking forward to watching John's audition this evening here is Toronto on StarTV.

Cheers!

Andrew

How ironic that the guy who ushered in the PG era of WWE is swearing up a storm here.

Jonathan

What happen to Harvey? Is he on vacation, is he hiding from Mel, did he get fired or did he just leave on his own? We deserve to know the turth. TMZ shows all the other Hollywood news (good or bad) and I think it should tell the fans of the show what we all have been asking! Where is Harvey?????

Dani

Thank you TMZ, for answering our question on Harvey!!

VickiC

13. It seems Harvey is gone - no explanation but surely gone with this latest lead item today as John Cena taking over as host. It was a fun ride at the end of a busy work day to laugh with Harvey - but it is gone. Harvey had a fine mind. Have not found that is any of his replacements. You have lost another loyal fan of TMZ. bye bye

**************************************************************
Do you REALLY think Cena would give up his million-dollar WWE paycheck to take over permanently as the host of TMZ?? Get a grip, cupcake - he's doing the show TONIGHT, not forever. As far as Harvey - isn't he entitled to take a two-week vacation, just like other people? Besides, when he's gone, there are more chances to see that gorgeous Charles leading the daily pitch meetings. HOWEVER - I will agree with an earlier poster that Lil Jon is the best guest host of all time (and I'm not a kid, I'm a 56 year old woman - and my 82 year old mother feels the same way!)

Helpmann

Cena's too stiff. When does Harvey (or Lil' John) get back?

Dani

@ VickiC

Isn't it funny, people of all ages, races...it doesn't matter, we ALL LOVE Lil Jon as a TMZ Host!!

I'm 40 and my husband is 43. White, not that it matters but, never knew who Lil Jon was but, now, HUGE FANS!! Especially, as a fill-in host on TMZ. Best by far!

If Harvey ever did feel the need to take vacations or even need to leave for a period of time, I do hope they could work out a deal with Lil Jon. Don't know what it is about him but, we just love him on TMZ!!

So glad to hear, we are not the only ones!
With that said, glad to hear Harvey is okay and not in hiding and will be good to see him back on Monday. Still wish we had another day with Lil Jon, lol!

Smoker

Cena is a ***** and wrestling sucks

moe

John is HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cara Reeve-Newson

John Cena was awesome at the helm of TMZ. Great choice. Cena at least deserves a date with Brit for a job well done. Cheers.

beverly

Where is Harvey???? It would be nice if someone would let the fans know what has happened to Harvey. Please advise!!!

t