Michaele Salahi -- 'Nothing But Love' for Whoopi

8/6/2010 1:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Alleged White House party crasher Michaele Salahi says she has no hard feelings toward Whoopi Goldberg after their backstage blowup this week on "The View" -- but the real question is ... who would win if they really did come to blows?

0806_salahi_tmz_video

CJ

Don't give these idiots any face time.

Carl

I really lose hope for this country every time I see someone like her that should be locked up in jail for what she did, but instead is rewarded with national TV appearances and her own show.

Amy

Michaele is pretty, but she has the voice of a man...or a man changing into a woman..is she a chain smoker? I watched the View the day she was on and I must say that the hosts were quite unwelcoming of Michaele. You could tell instantly that they didn't like her. It was very unprofessional.

boo

Looks like Michael Lohan has some competition for being the scuzziest human alive.

Pat

Whoopi should be fired, I don't care who the guest is, you treat them with respect not like you are in some alley cat fight.

noneofyourbusiness

I CANNOT STAND WHOOPI GOLDBERG! I really wish she was not on the View. That show should just be taken off of the air. It's a bunch of hags who think they know it all. AND they are so rude to their guests. If you don't like them and are going to treat them like crap-then don't have them on the show!

exbff

Tareq Salahi is an anagram for Forest Gump. Just sayin.

Cravin Morehead

The world would instantly be a better place if we could take these clowns, Octomom, Mel Gibson's Ex, Gary Coleman's Ex, Tiger's skanky ho's, and Gloria Allred and drop all of them off in Tiajuana with DEA shirts on!

Ronald RayGun

I totally forgot who these people were. Thanks TMZ! Here is another one: Balloon Boy.

silk

I don't think Whoopi will think the same way about you! Who can blame her?

Abe

WHO WOULD WIN???

Whoopi could knock Mike Tyson on his ass.

Repeatedly.

x

Whatever

Everyone hates this woman and her husband. Everyone! Whoopi should have really knocked her on her ass. Stepford wife.

CloBird

Bravo should not have this woman on their network;the Salahis are social climbers of the worse kind.
Michaele is a liar.
That this woman went to ambulance chaser Lisa Bloom is even more tacky and regrettable.No lawyers are needed for this fiasco.Bloom is just like the Salahis--regrettable and tacky.This is sad.

tigress

Whoppi was just saying aloud what everyone else was thinking. These people should be in jail, since when do we reward people for breaking the law. I like Whoppi, I like her individuality and she has all of the qualities that would make her a good friend to have. Ms. Salahi, on the other hand, looks like a halloween prop. All she needs is a wart on her nose.

Michael

This couple, and I say it's the woman more than anything are completely out of their minds!

Publicity whores and they are sue happy in the hopes it will make them look like they are not bad people and didn't crash a state dinner.

Fact is they we not invited and they broke into a secure building during a special event. They should be arrested and of course they owe multiple millions to dozens of people.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments