Oksana's Bodyguards Come to Her Defense

8/6/2010 1:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva's bodyguards -- who are all U.S. military veterans -- are coming to Oksana's aid by taking a stand and making it clear they're with Oksana and against Mel Gibson.

0806_oksana_bodyguards_EX_TMZ_01
Oksana's bodyguards come from a company called The Bodyguard Group -- a referral service for veterans -- and they've posted a scathing statement on their website that reads like a direct shot at Gibson.

The statement reads: "The Bodyguard Group has reviewed both versions of events and ALL of our members agree that ONLY Oksana is being 100% honest ... We ask that everyone support Oksana and take a stand against all men who abuse women and children."

While it may seem odd for bodyguards to be so vocal, the statement says, "We could not keep silent after the abuse Oksana suffered."

StarryStarryNight

DrRichardDavis...where's the statement for oink$ana on their page?

oh...they protect celebrities. they look like famewh*res in their pictures at their site.

Tammy

STFU and do your job: protect the skank's A$$!! You weren't there when it happened!!

azlee

looking at their site and I don't see it, which page is it on?

Tellthetruth59

Oksana, you don't need body guards, you just need to guard your own tongue.

POS, self-important ho.

Shell

at least Mel saw a pack of nhiggers in her future

Posted at 9:43 AM on Aug 6, 2010 by what He said
=====================================================

OMG LMAO!! Sorry but that is too frickin funny....

Genna

They did not work for her when she was being abused, They have only been with her for the last few months and are doing it for free. These are United States Veterans, so we should show them some respect. Most of the time they stay away from the cameras, I live on her street and they are really a bunch of nice guys, they are a group of U.S. Veterans, My family and I saw them on CNN all in Military uniform and also Protecting Celebrities when CNN did a story on them a few years ago.

Posted at 9:46 AM on Aug 6, 2010 by Dr Richard Davis
===================================================

i respect all veterans. I do not respect anyone who libels and slanders another for a profit, which is obviously being done in this case. This is inexcusable and only damages the reputation and character of other veterans.

Shell

Posted at 9:46 AM on Aug 6, 2010 by Dr Richard Davis
========================================================

veterans or not..when you stand next to garbage you start to stink!!

CelebJustice

Posted at 10:07 AM on Aug 6, 2010 by Genna
************************************
Great post Genna

magnolia

i support her too, BUT they support her so they could get their company name a whole heap of free publicity.

bizsnatch

Dear Kassie Post # 27

In your post, you stated;

"You people are all sick, like Mel Gibson. He clearly has control issues and there was definite abuse occuring. His tirades are very evident on the tapes. Shame on all of you for your attitudes. Domestic violence is NEVER okay and it's sad you are blaming her. She is the victim. She could have taken his money and kept quiet if that was what she was after. I don't like her, I don't like him, but shame on you for blaming her."

Posted at 9:41 AM on Aug 6, 2010 by Kassie

First off all, all of the "allegations" of domestic violance have not been proven. Oksana has submitted "EVIDENCE" which (in her own dillusional mind) she thinks will prove abuse, as of today, the "EVIDENCE" has not been sufficient to the courts and the expert analyst to prove there was any abuse.. SO SHUT THE EFF UP!

Secondly, I am inragged now because i am a product of an abusive marriage and abused women dont react in the way that WHORE has reacted. My Ex-husband did drugs, beat the **** out of me, and yes smoked dope in front of our child when she was 6 months old. BUT! GUESS WHAT DID?

I did'nt record his conversation (cause I got the verbal arrsenal from him too)
I did'nt fake photos to prove my case
I did'nt rob him of any money
I did'nt even requested child support ( i raised my daughter by working a mizzly $5 dollars an hour at the flower mart)

The day he kicked me in my eye, which caused me to fly out the window, I turned around half traumtised with a crying baby and called the police. Ran to a neighbors house for which I feared for my life and my childs, not to mention my neighbors. Unlike HO-Bag, I didnt stay at the house to continue to expose myself to such voilance, BECAUSE I HAVE MORALS AND MORE LOVE FOR MY CHILD THAN MONEY.

so don't sit here and run your mouth because its clear to anyone who has been victimized, this women is full of mierda....

sharon

Posted at 9:46 AM on Aug 6, 2010 by Dr Richard Davis
===================================================

Do you know for a fact that they are doing it for free? Someone is paying for their time and services, even if that someone is through jacked up prices to other clients. Just because you saw them on CNN doesn't mean squat. A good body guard service doesn't speak about their clients. Discretion is key. And I highly doubt that someone who lives on her street is going to post their name for all of the web to see.

You aren't by chance the "pediatrician" she saw, are you? LOL.

Posted at 9:56 AM on Aug 6, 2010 by Tired of toxomom

***********************************************************

LOL, so true. Bodyguards don't speak about their clients. There only job is to make sure no one gets to close to their client.

Tired of toxomom

In looking at their website, it seems very unprofessional, IMO. It's more about self promotion than actually protecting the client. A good body guard is in the back ground and not trying to get themselves pictured on rag sites.

The lack of discretion on that site is disturbing.

cluesarethere

These veterans need to disassociate themselves from this referral group. Referral groups only makes money (a percentage) if they get jobs, so they are doing this just for publicity. There is no honor here. It's not the veteran's making this statement. The veterans themselves should speak up.

Dr Richard Davis

TMZ is Misquoting The Bodyguard Group, see for yourself, I have attached the link to the Oksana page in this message.

The Bodyguard Group has been helping U.S. veterans FREE of Charge since 1967 and the have 43 years worth of Photos and Videos on: www.TheBodyguardGroup.com to back it up.

U.S. Veterans should be respected, either you support the troops or you don't.

U.S. Veterans that have been getting jobs for fellow U.S. Veterans for over 43 years should be respected even more.

Even if you dont like a client they have, you have no reason to attack a group of U.S. veterans trying to get jobs for fellow U.S. Veterans.

Here is the link to the Oksana page:

www.TheBodyguardGroup.com/oksana
or
wwwDOTTheBodyguardGroupDOTcom/oksana

Genna

They have only been with her for the last few months and are doing it for free.

Posted at 9:46 AM on Aug 6, 2010 by Dr Richard Davis

i don't know who you are, but I suspect that you aren't who you say you are. They most certainly have not been working for her for the past few months. Oksana has been out in public, repeatedly, during the past few months, and no bodyguards were seen anywhere near her.