Oksana's Bodyguards Come to Her Defense

8/6/2010 1:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva's bodyguards -- who are all U.S. military veterans -- are coming to Oksana's aid by taking a stand and making it clear they're with Oksana and against Mel Gibson.

0806_oksana_bodyguards_EX_TMZ_01
Oksana's bodyguards come from a company called The Bodyguard Group -- a referral service for veterans -- and they've posted a scathing statement on their website that reads like a direct shot at Gibson.

The statement reads: "The Bodyguard Group has reviewed both versions of events and ALL of our members agree that ONLY Oksana is being 100% honest ... We ask that everyone support Oksana and take a stand against all men who abuse women and children."

While it may seem odd for bodyguards to be so vocal, the statement says, "We could not keep silent after the abuse Oksana suffered."

Jacqueline13

Now ox is playing the Military Card and the Military men.

Tired of toxomom

U.S. Veterans should be respected, either you support the troops or you don't.

Posted at 10:18 AM on Aug 6, 2010 by Dr Richard Davis
========================================================

I fully support veterans and current military for the work they do for this country.

However, that in no way translates to me being required to respect or agree with their choice of employment or statements when they leave the military. Poor judgment is poor judgment.

And I thank them for helping me keep the right to say so.

Joi

Oh Please!!! What kind of rag tag group is The Bodyguard Group? No reputable company would make such a public statement regarding a client. This is just a group jumping on the bandwagon trying to get some publicity.

Now that we know who the Bodyguard Group is, no one in their right mind would use them. They're nothing but publicity whores.

Also, this is a very good way for Oksana to continue to make statements about her case without breaking a court order. I'm sure that's what they were really hired for.

I have no doubt that Mel's people are drafting papers right now to tell them to shut up.

CelebJustice

U.S. Veterans should be respected, either you support the troops or you don't.

U.S. Veterans that have been getting jobs for fellow U.S. Veterans for over 43 years should be respected even more.

Even if you dont like a client they have, you have no reason to attack a group of U.S. veterans trying to get jobs for fellow U.S. Veterans.
Posted at 10:18 AM on Aug 6, 2010 by Dr Richard Davis
************************************
Oh please! You can respect veterans without agreeing with everything they do or say.

Genna

Toxomom: Obviously, these guys are a bunch of creeps for hire. It's a travesty that they are giving our treasured veterans such a bad name. And this "Dr. Davis" is not who he says he is. How convenient to have their website ready and to post on TMZ; doctor's hours must be getting shorter and shorter by the day.

Oksana hasn't been seen with any bodyguards "for three months."

Genna

What do they mean they looked over everything and she is the only one 100% honest. There was a gag order on this, did she give them all the evidence? Are they basing on what the tabloids are saying? Even they don't have all the evidence.

Posted at 10:23 AM on Aug 6, 2010 by azlee

Of course they don't. What bothers me is that they know they don't. No court would allow Mel Gibson within 100 yards of that infant if Oksana needed protection from Mel. This is not an example of our veterans at their finest. Sadly, it wouldn't be the first time. I support our veternas and our troops; but I think we all now that the vets out there don't support Oksana.

Paula Schultze

I find it rather strange that in an ongoing court issue when this woman was "so sick" she couldn't be bothered to go to the deposition for the second day, she is constantly being seen out shopping, going to movies, and having her photo taken. As for the bodyguards...they may have examined her side of the evidence but they probably have not examined Mel Gibson's lawyers side (which includes charges of extortion). If I were them I would keep my mouths shut.

Tired of toxomom

Also, I've heard Oksana speak out in her defense, and I'd like to know if Mel Gibson himself has spoke out in his defense? Posted at 10:29 AM on Aug 6, 2010 by mspaap

---------------------------------------------------

Do you STILL not understand the concept of a gag order?

Miss Tila Chlamydia OMGPOW!

Some men will say anything for a ho.

HO'S BEFORE BROS.

NEW Mel FAN

This story is becoming curiouser and curiouser. She must have someone helping her destroy Mel. The more she behaves like she has no class then worse she appears.

I'm personally too smart to believe her story is 100% true as is most of America. Sorry Oskana. There are 2 sides to every story and Mel is a human being like every other man.

Treat your man better next time.

Joi

Let me add that I have a lot of respect for veterans. Most of the men in my family have spent time in the military and some have served for a lifetime.

The Bodyguard Group is a poor reflection on veterans. No vet would conduct themselves as this group has. They believe in honor. The Bodyguard Group obviously believes in money and publicity.

Miss Tila Chlamydia OMGPOW!

Do you STILL not understand the concept of a gag order?

Posted at 10:36 AM on Aug 6, 2010 by Tired of toxomom

------------------------------------------------------------

LOL. You can't reason with an incompetent fool. Reading comprehension isn't their strong suit.

Jacqueline13

My nephew is in the military (Army) and he'd be the first
to call Ox a skank. So stop representing the whole military
Thank you for your service, and now you've hit a real low in
your careers. Next, stay tuned for Ox singing Our (not hers)
national anthem clad in Red/White/Blue. Uggghhhhh!

mspaap

Why did Mel invoke the 5th aka self incrimination when asked if he struck Oksana?

Also, if Mel didn't do these things, why did he offer Oksana a $15 million settlement that included the agreement that she would not release these audio tapes?

I believe a good mother would turn down any amount of money to protect her child from someone she believes may harm the child.

I'll apologize on TMZ to the MEL TEAM if or when it is proven that he is innocent of what Oksana is accusing him of doing, but I somehow don't think that is going to happen.

Mel Gibson left his wife for Oksana
He wanted sex with a YOUNG beautiful woman.
She wanted his money.

Get mad if you like but the truth is the truth.

CelebJustice

Posted at 10:29 AM on Aug 6, 2010 by mspaap
****************************************
There is a gag order in place that oksana is not respecting. This doesnt make her story true... I just shows that she doesnt respect the judges orders nor the justice system that shes taking advantage of.