Oksana's Bodyguards Come to Her Defense

8/6/2010 1:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva's bodyguards -- who are all U.S. military veterans -- are coming to Oksana's aid by taking a stand and making it clear they're with Oksana and against Mel Gibson.

0806_oksana_bodyguards_EX_TMZ_01
Oksana's bodyguards come from a company called The Bodyguard Group -- a referral service for veterans -- and they've posted a scathing statement on their website that reads like a direct shot at Gibson.

The statement reads: "The Bodyguard Group has reviewed both versions of events and ALL of our members agree that ONLY Oksana is being 100% honest ... We ask that everyone support Oksana and take a stand against all men who abuse women and children."

While it may seem odd for bodyguards to be so vocal, the statement says, "We could not keep silent after the abuse Oksana suffered."

LISA

I certainly hope this is a false quote. I could not find it anywhere on their site.

You would expect American Veterans are expected to first and foremost respect
the Justice System on an open case.

The comment regarding Oksana should be immediately retracted,
otherwise they will be seen as Tabloid Groupies with a disregard for
the American legal system.

Joi

I'm sorry, but I had to laugh at this.

In addition to being "body guards" they also offer a pet sitting service.

ROFLMAO.

Posted at 10:46 AM on Aug 6, 2010 by Tired of toxomom
_______________________

Stop it! I almost spilled my coffee!

Genna

Posted at 10:32 AM on Aug 6, 2010 by JLS

The Sheriff's office examined the facts and the evidence long before these people did. Once again, NO court would give Mel visitation rights if Oksana's life was in the "peril" these thugs-for-hire want others to believe. It breaks my heart to see these guys diminish the reputation and character of other veterans.

Jacqueline13

Would you trust that woman around your pet? Or those guys?

Bubba

The assumptions the supporters of Oksana continue to make are ridiculous. Either they're complete morons or they're brain damaged or both.

sharon

I'm sorry, but I had to laugh at this.

In addition to being "body guards" they also offer a pet sitting service.

ROFLMAO.

Posted at 10:46 AM on Aug 6, 2010 by Tired of toxomom

************************************************************

ROTFLMAOOOOOOOOOOO, so in essence they are really saying they are baby sitting the pet oksana?......LOL

Joi

NEW Mel FAN - As much as OK's conduct annoys us, none of us wants to see her hurt. I agree that she probably needs the bodyguards now because of the bad publicity (for which she is to blame).

I bet that $15 million is looking really good to her now.

Tired of toxomom

Stop it! I almost spilled my coffee!

Posted at 10:50 AM on Aug 6, 2010 by Joi
==================================
I'm not kidding! Look at their main page. There's a tab on the far left hand side that says "House/Kid/Pet Sitting"

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

They did not say, in their little blurp, what TMZ says they said. I suggest that TMZ go read the page (link in this thread -- but not to be found on the guards front page, or rather I didn't find it, others didn't find it)

TMZ you have been fed a bunch of bs whihc has put YOUR crediblity in question. Do something!

BTW, the vets made some sad commentary about OKsana being talented, beautiful, etc. Silly stupid men.....

Bubba

"FINALLY! A respected group of veterans that have actually looked at the FACTS and determined the truth as I have. .....Mel should be jailed and kept from this baby." Posted at 10:32 AM on Aug 6, 2010 by JLS"

You're an idiot. Looked at what facts? No facts have NOT been established yet. The only thing they looked at were Oksana's boobs.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Here:

Violette-Blue

Kassia, K and whomever else seems to be pro-HoSana. If you don't like the facts get off the boards. Your repetitive rants of slandering those who are expressing their opinion on this situation is tiresome. If you are pro-HoSana that is fine, but stop expressing your disgust with those of us who see the lying Hobag for what she is. A golddigging whore!! :)

Jacqueline13

Mo....LOL good one! Actually I think they could use her
cheeks as billboards too. "Hi" "I represent the US Military"
"I love my war heroes and take good care of them"!!

Genna

And then there are these housewife posters here that in-between dishes are just making decisions off of emotion with no real look at facts in evidence..."

Posted at 10:32 AM on Aug 6, 2010 by JLS

Lol. Hate to burst your bubble, but these posters have professional backgrounds, are entrepreneurs, have law backgrounds, etc. Even the few "housewives" here have a lot more on the ball you obviously do.

Gilliam

I wanted to make clear that I am not Team Mel. It has been clear for years he's an awful person, and his fans are a reflection of that. But just because Oksana was struck by him doesn't make her a very decent person either. I am for the children.

I hope these parents are looked at hard by authorities and that includes Timothy Dalton.

Never again.