'Real Housewives of DC'

Who'd You Rather?

8/8/2010 7:25 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

The latest batch of Bravo's wannabe celebrities Lynda Erkiletian (bottom left), Catherine Ommanney (top right), Stacie Scott Turner (bottom right) and Mary Schmidt Amons (top left) aka "The Real Housewives of Washington D.C." started their 15 minutes of fame last night.

0806_DC_Housewives_103258344
Question is ...

moe

Does anyone think that this one lady on this show (NAME??) looks like Danielle Staub from The Jersey Housewive's show...??? More FAKE and STUPID people!! :(

Observantman

I don't understand what makes any of them (except the party crasher) a "Real House Wife". They don't look attractive enough to have guys all over them. They just seem like a group of friends that are trying to leech off the exploits of one. I personally don't care for the whole series but I understand what it represents. But what I don't understand is what makes this cluster of fame whores group with the rest. The other groups didn't look bad at all. Hell the plastic surgery went well with them but here it just seems like the series wants the crasher and had to settle with the annoying friends.

anitab

NONE

I live near Mary and we REAL women who are housewives, mothers, working women as well are ashamed for these so called wannabe rich whatever you want to call them.

These women do not represent rich women who work hard for their money, we do not sit all day long sipping wine and share fake dinners in fakes restaurants.

k

The bottom left one looks like Melissa Rivers and the Top left looks like Kristen Davis with very bad plastic surgery. I'm asure these gals looks better pre op!

jj

I have to admit I love the Real Housewives of New Jersey, OC, and the others, but this one SUCKS BIG TIME. It was so damn boring I had to switch channels and watch something else.

Lil

I wasent going to watch because all of the ladies except the black one were just very hard to look at. I thought Catherine was the prettiest but if you look at her teenage years she was hideous. It is just from plastic surgery that she is now easier to look at.
The had to bring the race card in it to even make it interesting to watch ( to see what they would do with it ). I was hoping to enjoy it but I give it a thumbs down.
Bring back to OC girls.
Now.. "Bethenney Frankel" and her adorable family. That is the best show that has come along in awhile. I love love love Jason and the baby is too too precious!

DCME

There are Plastic Surgeons in DC...if these women actually have money they should go see one!

juanita

GROSS!!!!!!! NEITHER,CAN BRAVO PLZZZ TAKE THEM OFF THEY R SO BORING...

maggie mae

They are all worthless and stupid. The worst is the White House gate crasher and her brainless hubby. They show should be cancelled. It's boring. The crashers are liars and broke just looking to make accusations for gain fame and money. They should be ashamed of themselves, but then again, they are just stupid,

silkstarlight

I didn't know Skeletor's wife was on the show, props to her A'right.

Kerry

Mommy make them stop these shows. After seeing the commercials for Jersey's version, I'm done. Let's go back to comedies and shows that actually need talent..Please make them stop.

Popov

thats a hard choice ......the all look like joan rivers

Chia

None is an option you HAVE to have.

I would go celibate before I enter a room with them. GROSS!!!

pat

I was able to take them for about three minutes on The View and I gave them about 10 the first night--what is Bravo thinking? Hope this silly thing tanks and is not picked up by Bravo. Can't imagine Bravo spending a dime on this show. But I guess that happens when NBC rears its ugly head.

john johnson

not a single one of these sorry-looking excuses for humans!!! how bout the NEITHER option TMZ.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments