Levi

The Video That

Doomed His Engagement

8/10/2010 8:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has uncovered the storyline for the music video starring Levi Johnston that pissed off Bristol Palin so much -- that she considered it the "final straw" in her engagement.

0809_levi_doc_launch
As we previously reported, Bristol claimed she was furious when she found out Levi was doing a video "mocking my family" ... and dumped him soon after.

Now, we've obtained the "script" for the video in question -- for a song called "After Love" by Brittani Senser -- in which Levi plays a man who is seemingly threatened by his lover's mother ... in order to get him to get out of her daughter's life.

But here's the part that may have REALLY pissed off Bristol -- in the video, the girl's mother uses a police officer to arrest Levi and drag him to an empty parking lot ... where she confronts him and forces him to open a mysterious manila envelope.

Levi opens the package -- and his face turns "pale" at its contents.  The mother then makes Levi call up her daughter and break things off ... with the insinuation that she would expose something if he refused.

Levi has previously denied the video was "mocking" the Palins ...
 but what do you think?

rafa

What the hell is this?

george clooney

A national campaign to boycott ALL advertisers for this losers tv show is being organized; stay tuned.

z

Bristol is really having trouble keeping her stories straight isn't she? My favorite one is how she kept telling Levi when she was pregnant "I pray to god it isn't yours". Um maybe it isn't? (No brainer there, or why she got back with him) Funny how she has moved back home now where Levi cannot acess his "kid". He really needs to find out for sure about if this BLUE eyed kid that looks nothing like him is his.

HarlotO'Hara

sarah palin bite me: time to put down the bottle and enroll in anger management classes.

Jenny

Bristol Palin the daughter that destroyed the republican party.

jinn

TEAM PAPA GRIZZLY !!!

djdeej94

Make them all go away! Anyone noticed Levi has the SAME exact EMPTY Condescending STARE as Scott Peterson! You know, the douchebag who killed his wife & unborn baby?!

I'm just sayin...

You Betcha

Sarah could use a brother-in-law on the police force to help her carry out her neighborhood vendettas.

Desa

I'd do him.

Firefly

Sara Palin bite me:
Grow up little boy, come back when you learn how to communicate like an adult. What exactly did the Palin family do to you personally that would make you write such childish nonsense?

Scotty

yawn.

Ben Gleck

I'm just sayin...

Posted at 4:39 AM on Aug 10, 2010 by djdeej94

_______________________________________________________

Wow! I didn't know Laci Peterson was Sarah Palin's daughter. I wondered what would make a guy snap like that, but this explains everything.

Ricky Hollywood

I think I hear the Letterman Show calling.
SUCK IT YOU BACK STABBING TEA BAGGERS !

Bill Jenks

Please don't promote this idiot

pammie8

There are NHI (no humans involved) besides Bristols TWO babies Trig and Tripp. Those are the only two I feel sorry for in this whole thing, growing up with a mother and father like that they are doomed!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments