Jessica Alba Smiles -- Gets Out of a Ticket

8/11/2010 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Alba doesn't smile for just anyone -- but this morning the actress brushed the dust off her pearly whites during a traffic stop in L.A. ... and was not-so-shockingly let go with just a warning.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Alba was pulled over for speeding this AM in Beverly Hills -- and during the stop, we're told Alba blamed her lead foot on the nearby paparazzi.

We're told Alba -- who was extremely cooperative and smiley during the stop -- was eventually let go with only a warning ... but was told that pap-avoiding is no reason to break the law.

TM8

Well, based on the fact that you got the shot, obviously the paparazzi was following her... DOINK!

Harvey'sPoolBoy

Curious, it looks like the reflection doesn't match the cops hand placement. Photoshopped?

ó|ó

i love that picture, because it mirrors the uniform and it looks like jessica is wearing it, lol

camaguey

The reflection of the policeman on Alba's new and shiny car makes her look like a thick little policeman dude! Too funny!

TJ

That had to be the best acting of her career.

Ehécatl

How did TMZ get such a clear picture of the incident? Was their photographer one of the paparazzi following Jessica Alba? If so, then TMZ´s journalistic ethics can be called into question. A journalist can´t cook up a situation and then report on it as if it were breaking news. THen again, I´m guessing that this isn´t the first time TMZ´s ethics have been called into question. I luv you, TMZ, but I´m just saying...

big vic

GODAM N THESE FKN CELEBRITIES GETTING OUT OF TICKETS WITH ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD TO PAY AND AVERAGE PEOPLE CANT CATCH A BREAK

Throwback kid

Does anyone know if Jessica and Dane Cook will be coming out with a sequal to Good Luck Chuck? I felt the original left alot of unanswered questions. It would be great if these two amazing actors got together for another film, I know the public would love it.

Zra

if she were to hit a pap while running from them would that be considered a pap smear?

B

Should have been given a ticket for tint.

Front Side Windows Must allow more than 70% of light in.
Back Side Windows Any darkness can be used.
Rear Window Any darkness can be used.

dan the man

Sexy as hell on larry hoover she is

Tara

figures

hahayaright

wtf I said I am a female and even as a girl I think shes so cute I couldnt give her a ticket dont give a damn what someones color is ****ing eh not everyone is racist I SURE AS HELL AINT .

Superman

This is one reason why I hate cops! He must know she's a multi-millionaire and she's speeding around in a gas-guzzling SUV! I bet he doesn't give anybody else a warning...not unless their attractive or famous!

Scotty

Can't stand her! She doesn't have a nice bone in her body! AND - she can afford to pay the ticket that the state of CA could use right now. Shame on the cop!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments