Fantasia's Reality -- Staged Encounter with Married BF

8/13/2010 3:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Fantasia Barrino was spotted outside her North Carolina home yesterday -- alongside the married man who she allegedly had an "adulterous affair" with ... but the two weren't alone.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
The two reconnected just one day after Fantasia was released from the hospital ... following an aspirin overdose.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
But here's the rub -- the emotional rendezvous was all caught on tape by a camera crew that was clearly working with Fantasia and Antwaun Cook ... possibly for her reality show.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Nancy

i have no comment.

Joe Dirt

This shot is gold. I can totally see a australian crocodile hunter narrating this.

Fred Farkel

I have nothing to add except to say that this woman is extremely ugly. How is it possible for her to wreck anyone's home???

Tammy

OMG!! I guess there goes the wife's claim because if there's going to be a reality show, then cook will undoubtedly say his affections for his wife were already alienated BEFORE he met Fantasia.

diogenes

Stupid is as stupid does.

gill

This sounds like all a setup. A dayum shame she wasted medical professions'S TIME.

Tammy

Posted at 12:08 PM on Aug 13, 2010 by Fred Farkel

I get what you're saying and I agree she ain't no looker, but the girl can obviously put it on a brother like a poptart because he appears to be sprung and whipped!

Natasha

I would think that after everything that happened she would stay away from him. I think the whole thing is a setup and he wants money. This girl needs to get her life straight

Tammy

I'm jumping on the set-up bandwagon!! I think the overdose was staged. I think her and Cook are in this together for the Benjamins and his wife is the only one hurting in this situation.

tjr

Fantasia Still Lying About Married Boyfriend

pattycake

Oh great. Another reality show for me to not watch.

prettei

Well one thing i know is that a woman cannot take what doesnt want to go. So all those who get mad at the So called " home wrecking Ho"! Should also be getting mad at the man. It TAKE TWO!!! Im not condoning what she did but everyone has to think about the other person who had the affair as well. NOT JUST THE WOMAN!!!!
Plus you never know this can be just a publicity stunt.

jentan

Um, cut your grass sweetie.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

its getting to be who knows what real and whats fake when it comes to these dumb reality shows...only thing is real is the fact that people will sell thier soul and self respect to anyone to get a tv deal..very very sad

Sam

i bet all the people who took Fantasias side on the last stories on fantasia are saying WTF we screwed up big time this is just a fame whore who would do anything for fame or cash,shes a slut she needs to go back to her roots,American idol should be ashamed of having to represent this whore..and haha to all the people who took her side in the overdose stories and crap hahaha

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments