Tila Tequila

Attacked at Rowdy Concert

8/15/2010 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained incredibly gruesome photos of Tila Tequila -- taken after she claims she was victim of crowd violence at a concert in Illinois.

0814-tila-tequila-launch-ex-credit
According to Tila, she took the stage at the Gathering of the Juggalos in Illinois -- a concert featuring such acts as Insane Clown Posse and Kottonmouth Kings.

Tila gave TMZ a very detailed account of what happened, saying: "I went onstage and immediately, before I even got on stage, DUDES were throwing HUGE STONE ROCKS in my face, beer bottles that slit my eye open, almost burnt my hair on fire cuz they threw fire crackers on stage, and they even took the sh*t out of the port-0-potty and threw sh*t and piss at me when I was onstage."

She went on to say: "These people were trying to kill me.  So then after the last blow to my head with the firecracker they threw at me exploded, my bodygaurd and the other security grabbed me and ran as fast as they could to the shitty trailor.  Since their security SUCKS, the 2 thousand people ran after us, trying to kill me.  They almost got me so they finally reach the trailor, blood all over myself, cant stop bleeding, then all of a sudden, all 2 thousand people surround the trailor and busts the windows!!!  Even the guys INSIDE with me were shaking!  Their hands were shaking cuz they were so scared!  So 3 guys inside the trailor had to grab a table and push it over the broken windows and grabbed all the chairs they could find so hold the people from outside back.  It was scary as hell!"

Police confirm they responded to the scene, but couldn't go into detail, citing HIPAA laws.

More Today in TMZ History

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

SayWhat

lol.... sorry but, LMAO!!!
Wonder who she's going to sue first. *rolling eyes*

Joe

Karma?

eff you idiots who didnt watch the draft and dont know the whole story

wow this is horrible

carole

when is Tina going to get it. NOBODY likes her. she is just a little chink thinking she is a STAR!!! NOT!!

yournamehere

Awesome. Someone had to make her shut her mouth. Maybe she will go get laid somewhere else. Can't stand that attention seeking whore.

Tired of toxomom

They were sending you a message- PLEASE DON'T SING!

To be honest though, I'm surprised she didn't blame this on one of her "multiple personalities".

BisbeeChris

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! AHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

eff you idiots who didnt watch the draft and dont know the whole story

whoever is laughing shame on you sure she is an attention whore but nobody deserves that.

yournamehere

Uh yes they do number 10. She should stfu and go away. The other poster was right, nobody likes her. Please go away Tila.. please.

two cents

LOL!!! Couldn't happen to a nicer gal. Hey, whatever happened to her "pregnancy"? LOL You sure it's not stage makeup? She's such a lying drama queen.

CocaColaKid

Karma is a BITCH!

bt

This makes me a little sad. She is one lost girl and needs some serious help with her addictions and mental issues. Hopefully this incident will shed some light on her dark soul.

However, I'm almost positive she is ENJOYING this because she's the first story on TMZ and now people will feel kind of bad for her.

When will she ever learn?!?!?

JustMe

Wow, ICP fans sure are gutter trash. All of you saying you don't like her and what not, do you even KNOW her? This is horrible that people would do this to another human being. How disgusting.

Just The Fax

PLEASE LET THERE BE VIDEO TAPE SOMEWHERE OF THIS
DID SHE ESCAPE IN HER MASERATI ???

Kickspit