Jesse James & Kat Von D -- More Than Friends

8/16/2010 7:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What happened in Vegas between Jesse James and reality TV star Kat Von D is more than just a friendship ... TMZ has learned the two were "very affectionate" during a getaway this weekend.

0816_jesse_james_kat_von_D_EX_tmz

Multiple sources pretty damn close to the couple tell us the two were seen getting all touchy-feely with each other at the Mandalay Bay hotel ... and had a romantic dinner at N9ne Steakhouse at The Palms.

But here's the rub -- if you know what we're sayin' --  they stayed at another very high end Vegas hotel.

Kat Von D's people are playing the "just friends" card -- but we're told "friends with benefits" is more like it.

His and her tats can't be far behind ... if they can find an open space.

0816_kat_footer

Carl

This makes a lot more sense than the Jessi and Sandra ever did as a couple.

Militia777

heil anti corporote cororations. didn't hitler have such an idea? NO chosen people! yet we are the chosen people....

Superman

Double EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Garbage in, garbage out! Which leads me to believe Sandra Bullock isn't as classy as people think she is after marrying this lowlife.

Andi

Ew. She sounds like a man and wears wigs. What the hell is with her and her thing for old men? I think she has some serious daddy issues.

stargazer

Gross. Apparently he digs diseased chicks who look like trannies and she digs old diseased ridden men, with personality issues. They deserve one another.

I Luv TMZ

He seems to like chicks covered in tats. Why did he ever marry Sandy? She's obviously way out of his league. Actually, maybe I should ask, what did she EVER see in him? BARF!

Tammy

Posted at 4:05 PM on Aug 16, 2010 by Superman

I've been saying this a long time! I think Sandra's public image is nothing close to her real personality. I think her and Jessee are more alike than they are different.

thehoch

Ever watch Kat's reality TV show? This chick is not the sharpest tool in the shed. She may be a talented tattoo artist but that's where it ends. Is anyone really shocked that these two creatures found each other in the dead of night and tried to hump each other?

Seriously? The Vanilla Gorilla vs Nazi Chick II YUCK!

montanahank

Come on Jesse thought you wanted Sandra back. All these trashy women I think you really need some help.

Jayster

I just threw up a little in my mouth....

Then I thought about KvD a little more, and threw up a lot :-(

TERESA

SERIOUSLY?!?!?! YOU HAD ONE OF THE TOP MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!!! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!?!?!?!

REALbarbwire7

What a bunch of rude comments! Wow! This is TMZ, not the 11:00 news. They know each other. Probably were both there for "something", and probably both staying at this "high end hotel", because they are both rolling in cash. Big deal. I held hand with my girlfriend at a concert the other night. I'm a girl! And I'm straight. And why is Kat Von D a skank? She's not very interesting, but she's very talented at what she does...an amazing artist. And very successful. As for Jesse, do you believe he would actually move to Texas just for his children to be near their stepmother? I don't. Two of them are not that young. We've bashed Jesse enough. He didn't hurt anyone of us. And Kat is, as of the other day, anyway, with Nikki Sixx.

dave

My fondest wish is that we figure out how to inhabit other planets so that we can send these people with disgusting tattoos away from us. The only tattoo I want to see is the one that says "USDA APPROVED" on my steak. Message to people with "tats". Your ink isn't cool and neither are you. Get over yourselves.

Lisa C

Well aren't these two a match made in heaven! Seriously!!! Sandra was waaaaaay too good for him.

Tammy