Mel Gibson's

Crashed Maserati --

The Wreckage

8/17/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the photos of Mel Gibson's smashed up Maserati -- taken after he crashed the ultra-expensive ride into a rocky hillside in Malibu on Sunday.

0817_mel_gibson_EX
The front passenger wheel area is a total mess -- with serious cosmetic and functional tire damage ... which is why the car had to be towed from the scene.

As we first reported, Gibson told CHP officers in the field that he did not know how the car drifted out of the lane and into the hillside.  But according to the police report, alcohol was not a factor.

Fred Farkel

In the middle of my nasty divorce, I made a right turn in my car and drove up THE OFFRAMP of a freeway.

Oops.

Turned it around before I caused a head on collision.

I was thinking about what my wife's next stupid stunt would be.

This is normal everyday stuff that normal everyday people deal with.

Kilmerfan

Team Mel

we like to set cats tails on fire and let them run through the cornfeilds yeee haawww

Posted at 5:32 AM on Aug 17, 2010 by you are wrong and I am right
Ah more of the same crap from you, that is how you endear yourself to everyone on this site. You got nothing do you?

Kilmerfan

Whoops! Sorry.

I meant to say I am Team Mel after (you are wrong and I am right) quote.It looks like yawaiar is on Team Mel.My bad.

I am still Team Mel.

(Darn meddling Kittens)

Truth

WHAT A DOUCHE!!!! THE CLIFF IS ON THE LEFT SIDE MEL. DUMB ASS MISSED IT, DAMN.

Genna

From Previous Board:

mustang, Mel's lawyers fighting does not mean Mel's not fighting. He is just more experienced with letting lawyers and PR people do their job. I don't think Oksana trusts anyone and feels like the victim. This means she talks in parking lots even against her own better judgment. I don't think she is an expert at this at all and I don't think she is a pawn in global espionage. She is playing this like a complete novice; like the average person caught up in something they don't know how to handle. A pro would have done what Mel is doing; hire good lawyers and PR people and go fishing.
Posted at 3:23 PM on Aug 16, 2010 by Anon

Excuse me, but this post just lacks basic common sense and looks as though it was written from a pro-OG PR slant – and rather poorly.

OG’s PR people (who bailed on her after the street interview with ROL) and her attorneys told OG from day one, repeatedly, not to “talk in parking lots,” not to give comments or interviews. She had good PR people and attorneys; she simply chose to ignore their instructions and advice. This is just uncontrolled ego. Mel listened to his lawyers and PR people. OG’s behavior is that of a self-absorbed diva. Without a doubt, this is why all of her PR people dropped her like a hot potato.

Kilmerfan

The kitten just posted zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz on one of my posts. So the Oksana trolls have now bored the crap of my cat. This is from a creature that is fascinated by a piece of string. Oy Vey! Oksana trolls got nothing.

Squeaky Shoes

Yesterday the car looked like it weas on fire.Now today no fire.
Mel's henchmen at work again.

Posted at 4:00 AM on Aug 17, 2010 by you are wrong and I am right
_______________________________________________________________

apparenly you were not paying attention yesterday when EVERYONE pointed out that those pics on the bottom on the page were COMPLETELY UNRELATED TO MEL'S ACCIDENT. God, some people don't think or read before they post... or look too! the *vehicle* on fire in that pic was a pickup up truck (in case you don't know what relation is... NOT A MASERATI!). There were 2 other vehicles portratyed there as well... if i recall correctly, one was an SUV and the other was a mercedes... again, not a maserati.

that is all

Tellthetruth59

WHAT A DOUCHE!!!! THE CLIFF IS ON THE LEFT SIDE MEL. DUMB ASS MISSED IT, DAMN.

Posted at 5:57 AM on Aug 17, 2010 by Truth
-----------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------

You wish death onc Gibson and refer to him as a douche and yet your own post reeks of vinegar. Who is the douche?

Kilmerfan

that is all

Posted at 6:10 AM on Aug 17, 2010 by Squeaky Shoes

you are wrong and I am right (heh and meh) has nothing so he/she/it has to post drivel. Logic is lost yawaiar.

Shell

Morning, all!

Tell- LOL I love your wit!

john

Mel Gibson said something derogatory(which was true)about jewish people. Now let's make everyone think he is evil and crazy. After all, we don't want stir the goyim sheep from their cheeseburgers and retail jobs.

cindy

Maybe he's trying to kill himself.

LISA

DESPERATION OF A SINKING CASE

Oksana's SPIN DOCTORS have moved beyond RadarOnline
and have now infiltrated TMZ comments section.

The question is why now ? It started with Mel's car accident.

I would not be suspicious of the accident, but now I see the
desperation for Spin, it makes me wonder big time.

Angel

16. Too bad he didn't die!

Posted at 2:47 AM on Aug 17, 2010 by Pookie

that's not very nice..................... meow

maria

We adore Mel Gibson .He isgreat .
Stop follow him around and write **** about him