Mel Gibson's

Crashed Maserati --

The Wreckage

8/17/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the photos of Mel Gibson's smashed up Maserati -- taken after he crashed the ultra-expensive ride into a rocky hillside in Malibu on Sunday.

0817_mel_gibson_EX
The front passenger wheel area is a total mess -- with serious cosmetic and functional tire damage ... which is why the car had to be towed from the scene.

As we first reported, Gibson told CHP officers in the field that he did not know how the car drifted out of the lane and into the hillside.  But according to the police report, alcohol was not a factor.

fuddyduddy

Shell...so accounting is less hazardous on the job? Oh, that's funny!

Curious

Which one are you talking about?

Posted at 9:16 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by fuddyduddy
------------------
All of them.

lol...I'm not crazy either....but I do get a little nutty around cookies...chocloate chip to be exact.

Posted at 9:19 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by Shell
__________________________

Full mooons make me crazy! Sometimes, like Curious, I howl, too!

Posted at 9:20 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by fuddyduddy
---------------------

Aahhhoooooooooooooooooooooo....werewolves of London!

Ok, hug to Fuddy, hug to Shell and steal some more Jameson from son. Hell, I got it for him.

I'm such a good mommy! =D

middleagedcrazy

Below is my attempt to correct this translation:

Oksana Grigorieva is being treated by a psychiatrist

For a second time, the former Mel Gibson's girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva asked for help from her personal psychiatrist Svetlana Belyaeva. In July, she already met with her doctor in Moscow, and two weeks later, the pianist asked Belyaeva to come to the U.S. to provide additional treatment.

Svetlana flew to Grigorieva's estate, the California District Sherman Oaks, - admitted Svetlana Belyaeva's patient, who didn't wish to mention her name.

The doctor plans to hold her author's personal growth trainings with Grigorieva.

According to «Lifeshowbiz.ru», during her recent visit to Moscow, model Grigorieva presented her personal doctor with a new Mercedes.

"Svetochka is our angel! Savior! Thanks to her, my daughter came back to life" - said Oksana's mother Lyudmila Grigorieva.

Posted at 8:31 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by Vega15

middleagedcrazy

The ex-singer of the "High School" (or "Lyceum" - "Лицей") teaches at MSU. Май 22, 2010 - 13:20

When you look at the girl-group's participants (musical groups), it is difficult to suspect that an uncommon intelligence hides sometimes under physical forms that cause desires in men and envy in women. Thus, a charming brunette from the group "High School" Svetlana Belyaeva, who recently launched a solo career, proved to be an effective psychologist and a professor of MSU!

"Yes, I graduated from a University of psychology, and now teach at the Faculty of Arts at MSU. Students were initially surprised when they learned that the lectures will be lead a young singer from a known group, but were pleasantly surprised at how quickly we found a common language. Now guys do not miss my trainings on improving emotional intelligence "- says the singer with pride.

In addition to working at the university, Svetlana is involved with psychological conferences and congresses. [more at link]

How yukky!

Curious

Hi Maria A!

Newest bit from ROL :

This is on RadarOnline

"Oksana told RadarOnline.com she taped the phone calls with
Mel because he threatened to kill her."

**************************************

The last I remember is that Oksana claimed she made those tapes
because she was afraid (something like that). I think this is the first
time she actually accuses Mel of trying to kill her !

She has upped the accusation. She is really crazy and dangerous.

Posted at 9:26 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by LISA

Curious

How lovely.

Gives her shrink (and I still say Svetlana is her keeper) a Mercedes then comes looking for more child support.

Uh huh.

middleagedcrazy

Let's not forget the push yesterday and today for an apology. Why should the victim of extortion and blackmail issue an apology?

Bleah, icky poo, nasty, dirty yucky people.

I'm going to take my dog out now.

Curious

Good night vee.

fuddyduddy

The 'Controversy' section that Michael put up on Wikipedia the other day has been removed.

Mee

Cars DO DRIFT they levitate too according to the winds

We have ALL of that in L.A. and more

Genna

Genna, YOU should read more carefully. I said that happened in other blogs, and there are plenty of people going back and forth--even confronting me about things i said on other sites. I think you are just trying to discredit me because you do not like what i say. It would not matter what degrees I have, nor what experience I have, you would find a way to poo-poo it.

Posted at 6:52 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by vee

No, vee, you were asked just for your degrees...on this blog and on the previous blog. You stated that you had a DR. before your name, and we asked what your degrees where. Once again, you refused to state what they are.

As far as your assessments being "personal," I find this hard to believe. I am of the opinion that Curious pointed this out, but in a much more patient and courteous fashion. You say your experience doesn't matter, yet you trotted out your extensive experience in mental health to defend your position on more than one occasion.

You prejudgments continue with every post, as do your "professional" assessments. Sorry, but no traditional, mental health clinician with a doctorate would make the statements you have made, here...especially, with that nonsense about Type A, B, et. al. personalities. You could have a doctorate in aroma therapy for all I know. Granted, that is a bit bizarre, but I suspect that it's not too far off the mark...if you indeed have a doctorate at all.

Genna

AS I SAID BEFORE---it does not matter what my credentials are; I only mention them when people talk down to me, call me stupid and ignorant, a fool etc... I might be a bitch, if you want to think that, but i am not a STUPID BITCH. My opinions are my personal ones, based on years of education and experience.

Posted at 6:52 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by vee

Vee, you stated on more than one occasion that your extensive experience and education in mental health qualified your assessments and the opinions you stated in your posts. So, please spare me the nonsense about your posts being “personal opinions.” It is my belief that Curious was alluding to this in her previous posts, patiently, and courteously, but once again, that is my opinion.

You were asked what your credentials are on this blog and on the previous blog, simply because you made such a point of emphasizing your “background” in your posts. Once again, you stated that having a DR. in front of your name was all that we would need to know. You even made some silly statement that you didn’t want o supply your degree information as you were afraid of being tracked down by the “sickos” on that thread. No traditional clinician in mental health with a doctorate would make the comments you have made here. They most certainly would not have made the absurd comments you chose to post about Type A, B, etc. personalities. You could have a doctorate in aroma therapy for all I know. Granted, that’s bizarre, but I think not too far off the mark if indeed you have a doctorate at all.

Now you are stating that I think you are a “bitch.” I never made that comment, and I do not use that type of language in posting. I also never called you stupid or ignorant. No, vee, I think you are a phony, and made that perfectly clear in my posts. I also stated that I found your pre-judgments and posturing an insult to my intelligence. Please read more carefully the future.

Tellthetruth59

Posted at 6:52 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by vee

-------------------------------------------------------------

Oh Vee, you're starting to sound ANGRY and you are CURSING and all it took was a challenge to your credentials. I shudder to think what would happen if you were being extorted, cheated on or custody of your child was threatened to be taken away from you.

Quick Vee, put on the kettle of tea and break out the crumpets so you can Genna can work this out in a dignified manner.

Shell

I am still hoping to find somewhere if any of these Russians attended the Democratic Party and Obama fundraiser held in LA.

I found a few interesting reads along the way. Figured I would pass them along.

I have never heard of someone CO-HOSTING BUT NOT having TO ACTUALLY BE THERE! AHHHH, Hollywood.
Here is how the LA TIMES reported:

Sure wish someone would post some photos and the actual list of who attended and who gave what. Still think that may explain more of why that SUPER YACHT was off of Malibu.

To the poster who remarked they were just vacationing.

That seems very odd to me. DO UBER RICH FOREIGNERS routinely weigh anchor in MALIBU CA?

Do you have any links for photos of them? I would love to see.

I haven't found any photos of the owner or his wife while they 'vacationed' in Malibu.

Posted at 11:16 AM on Aug 17, 2010 by V
========================================================

V - found this article if you're still interested. Has pics of the two coming ashore at Morro Bay Harbor.

nyb

i love mel gibson

Previous 15 Comments | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments