Heidi Montag -- Dr. Frank Ryan was an 'Angel'

8/17/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi Montag says she's "devastated" by the death of Dr. Frank Ryan -- the plastic surgeon behind her extreme makeover -- calling him, "the most amazing person I have ever known."

0817_heidi_frank_tweet_BN

Montag took to her Twitter moments ago to speak out about Dr. Ryan -- who died yesterday in a car crash that occurred on the Pacific Coast Highway.

Montag wrote, "I am devastated to hear the news of Dr. Frank Ryan's death. He was the most amazing person I have ever known."

She continued, "He was an angel and changed my life and the lives of everyone he met. He was the most brilliant talented surgeon who will ever exist. Dr. Frank Ryan changed the world."

Heidi concluded, "My thoughts and prayers go out to his mother, family, friends, and anyone who was ever blessed enough to meet him. He is in a better place."

Ellidegg

more like the WORST surgeon ever ;P all his clients look like monsters xP

judi

really the most amazing person you ever met? Wow this statement says it all about hollywood

no name

Dont ever say to deceased family that the deceased "is in a better place" What could be a better place than here on earth - with your loved ones.

Lets Be Honest

I never knew this guy was responsible for cashing in on so many celebrities insecurity regarding their looks.

As a doctor he failed so many.

For those of you that think he was a saint, please ask yourself why this saint wasn't donating any of his plastic surgery to the men & women of our armed services?

I'm sure we have more than a few soldiers that could have benefited from his "skills" but no he was too busy with the likes of Heidi Montag.

JJ

Proof positive that Montag is a complete ditz.

Go on some meds Heidi.....and then go away

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3