« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ochocinco's Dating Life Messes with Dating Show

8/23/2010 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chad Ochocinco is constantly tweeting about his dating life -- but since it has nothing to do with his VH1 dating show, sources tell us ... the network is none too pleased.

0820_ochocinco_ex

Ochocinco has been dating Evelyn Lozada (of VH1's "Basketball Wives") for the past several months ... and he has made no secret of their relationship (just check his Twitter once in a while). Things are so serious between the two, we're told Chad will be popping up on her show next season.

But sources close to the couple tell TMZ ... VH1 is pissed at Ochocinco about the relationship -- since he's the star of a dating show that's currently airing on VH1! We're told the network doesn't like the "spoiler" that Ochocinco doesn't end up with anyone on the show.

A rep for VH1 tells TMZ, "We cannot comment on possible story lines regarding series currently airing or in production."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

skc

i hope she is using him to promote her future in media cause he is no one woman man! user! exploiter! men! throw rocks at em!

Britni

I love Evelyn!! I'm so happy they are together!! But really i knew nothing about it until i read this!

dcgirl

stop hatin@redgirl, u mad u can't s**k it

Kapoonka

Chad has lost his mind!!! She was never a basketball "wife". Antoine just boned her for several years. She's a ghetto alcoholic mess. Out of all the chicks out here..why would he want to mess with something that another jock had? Chad needs a new shrink. I liked her least out of all the BB wives...bad attitude, and she's a snobby beeeeeyatchhhhhhhhh!!!! She'll drain for a few hundred stacks, and move on.

kpnitreal

This chic is trashy, one of the trashiest women that I have ever seen on or off t.v. I think chad is looking for sumthg real and he aint gonna find it in that trashy chic. A nasty attitude changes the beauty of a woman. I hope he quickly come to himself and run faster than he ever have b4 away from that trash. That felt good releasing that I am just shocked that he would choose trash to hang with.

neenee

make a nice looking couple who knows what will happen good luck

letsgetreal

All of you folks need to get real, if you are commenting about Chad or Evelyn that means you're interested enough to follow what's going on in their lives, we all saw what, 6 weeks of Evelyn's life shrunk down to 24 minutes of airtime, no one knows the relationship she had with Antionne, and the true reason that they split, obviously he doesn't hate her that much since he showed up at her party, and you don't hear him bashing her so why are you? Also what's wrong with a single 40 something female wanting a relationship with a man, wealthy, famous or not, I'm sure that no matter who she dates- someone will have an opinion about her motives and that's just whack, ut yourselves in their shoes, they do these shows for whatever reason and their lives are forever tarnished by viewers who love to hate them- what a life!

vanessa

ok so I follow him on twitter and I am so confused. What happened to Mrs Rubie so was just the show JUST A SHOW?! And Why Evelyn?! I like backetball Wives and Everything but the lady he describes hes looking for is so not her! I like Ocho and everything but this is rediculous. hes going around breaking womens hearts. So Not Cool

CHASSY

GOLD DIGGER, IF YOU WERE A REGULAR GUY OR BUM ON THE STREET SHE WOULD STEP RIGHT OVER YOU, SHE IS DOING IT FOR THE MONEY. ATHLETES ARE IDIOTS!

Harley Girl 4ever

OMG OMG OMG....I hope that this is just another publicity stunt that the athlete formerly known as Chad Jevon Johnson is pulling. While watching her on basketball wives I didnt like her then and I dam sure dont like her now..I know my opinion means nothing to Chad or his gold digging,looking for a way out of reality, and into the life of a star,girlfriend,but I am hoping that the Chad that I know from hanging on the hill is smarter than that....BTW MS. Lozada you have nothing to hate about...

grace daniels

chad ochocinco why u had to get with evenly i bet she didn't shreat u good i would put u on the bed and slob u down . i watched u o tv and slobed down ruby but that alright i still love you baby my phone number is no i am not giving u my numberbecuse u pertrade me my brother play nba he play for boston celtics marquis daniels i am 23 years old oh and anon

vickie

DAMN! A COUPLE MONTHS N YALL GETTIN MARRIED..I HOPE IT WORK OUT, BUT THAT WAS TO FAST..HE WAS JUST N LUV WITH RUBY FROM HIS SHOW...SMH

Lorena

FYI---Evelyn is Puerto Rican. So the moron that made the comment "I thought he didn't date black women"---Don't comment unless you know what you're talking about.

Kawan

I think that Evelyn's attitude does stink and she thinks she above everyone on the show and as for Chad well, he is going to catch AIDS if he doesn't stop sleeping with all these women . Because the last time I checked AIDS it doesn't have a face

jazmin

i think they bhoth make a real cute couple and they are ment to be with each other

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4