Justin Bieber Throws Himself Off a Cliff

8/20/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber tempted fate at an exclusive resort in Barbados on Wednesday -- because for some terrifying reason ... the 16-year-old singer decided to throw himself off an enormous cliff.

082010_bieber_video_splash
Okay, so the cliff was barely 10 feet above the water -- but still ... pretty bad ass.

Though it doesn't change the fact that the Biebster seriously needs some boogie-boarding lessons.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

justinbieberluver

Still SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cute

feliciarox

Where the heck did this kid even come from? And why should we care? Lmfao, great for the preteen girls, but I could honestly care less if he really did jump. And land on rocks. :)

cila

Justin bieber is hot leave gim alone

shelbielynn2010

I think everyone thats dissing him really needs to stop... He is an awesome performer and alot of people (like me) actually like his music... You're life probably isn't even that exciting and thats why you go and talk crap about Justin's life. BEIBERFEVER!!! I love you like a brother Justin Beiber!

Tia

Awww.. I was interested n this article until it mentioned nothing about him dying.

Kimberly

aww too bad he isn't dead. he's such a Jesse McCartney wannabe but then i huge fail lol

Ashley Geiger

Do you guys realize that you guys are sitting at a computer screen hating on a 16 year old? Meanwhile, he is making millions, donating to charities, and living his dream. Going places, and being who he wants to be. Are you guys being who you wanna be? A person bagging on a 16 year old that is HIGHLY talented? That is patetic, and yes I realize that I am sitting at a computer screen bagging on you guys but come on now.. At least I'm not saying that I hope you guys die, and things like that. It is rude, and just pure hatred for someone you don't even know. And honestly, if you don't like hearing about Justin.. Why do you click on his name and comment? Really get over yourselves. You keep making millions Justin <3 & I am not exactly a Justin fan, I don't listen to lot of his music, but I have heard some o his music.. And he is very talented.

ANGIE