Heidi Montag Sex Tape

Pre and Post-Op

8/21/2010 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... whether you prefer your Heidi Montag enhanced or au naturel, there's something for everyone if the Heidi sex tape ever hits the market.

0820_heidi_montag_getty_2
Sources close to the deal tell TMZ that the proposed Heidi sex tape would include footage from both before "The Hills" star had extensive work done and after. So in some of the footage she probably makes a lot of different facial expressions and in the rest ... not so much.

As we first reported ... Heidi's soon-to-be ex, Spencer Pratt, is shopping around a Heidi sex tape to Vivid Entertainment that supposedly "makes Kim Kardashian look like an amateur."

Me

She used to be so pretty. This is so sad.

And I think #82 is the guy with the creepy flesh-colored beard.

demis bicycle seat

She used to be so pretty. This is so sad.

And I think #82 is the guy with the creepy flesh-colored beard.

Posted at 9:50 AM on Aug 21, 2010 by Me

nope shaved that off last week

Me

Oops...didn't read clearly. I meant #78 - "Borat"

CGS

What a friggin' moran. I guess she wanted to look more like a whore? Just wait 10-15 years and see how the work looks, yikes! She was very attractive before and much sexier. She looks like a modified clone of herself. FAIL

CGS

She can't smile as much, because her face doesn't move as much!

Angelino

My God, I had never paid attention enough to see how much more beautiful she was before. No wonderher Mother was devastated. This is so sad!

wendy

the one truth we know about her to be real is that she does suffer from having bad images about herself. from the hills early days to now. no doubt it's a california thing. I think she's gone too far for a serious acting role. I wonder if she thinks she'll be the next pamela anderson. back in the day if a person had cosmetic surg.,it was discreet and subtle, not on the cover of a magazine, yes, defenately a california thing. I live in Wisconsin, maybe she could come for a brat and beer and watch the packers.

STFU

Her breast are taking over her entire frame. Too big.. Her tan is nice

umm duh

she looks way hotter after surgery. they made her boobs slightly too big, but everything else is perfect!

Ken

Why did she have plastic surgery? The pre-photo is very nice.

j ravel

She looks like a cartoon.

anonymous

she looks good body wise but her boobs are entirely out of proportion with the rest of her. They look scary fake! lol

elvis

Kim's was a total amateur. That was the worst performance I have seen since Jlo and Ben in Gili.

megan

her surgury jus makes me wanna get sick

E

she's a f...... Hollywood trainwreck.