Snooki's Ex -- I Should Have Made a Sex Tape!

8/22/2010 2:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Spencer Pratt's guido protégé Emilio isn't quite on his level yet ... because he didn't shoot a sex tape with Snooki like Spencer did with Heidi -- but he wishes he had!

0822_Spencer_Pratt_Emilio_Masella_TMZ_youtube_ex
Emilio shot a dating show pilot for Spencer's production company called "Fist Pumping 4 Love." He tells us he thinks the Speidi sex tape is "an amazing idea" and he envies Spencer for it.

But rest easy -- there is no sex tape with Emilio and ex-GF Snooki. Emilio says, "Wish I did that with Snooki. But I'm still learning and wasn't as smart as him."

It's probably a good thing -- the world isn't ready for a Snooki sex tape.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Nancy

Who are you? Oh yes, Dwarf-like buttUGLEEE

Nancy

eeewwwwwwww................

chi_lurker

Snooki smushing this dude or any dude? On film?! It's official: There is actually something more violently vomitous than a Speidi sex tape.

Vegas Wrestling

For the first time in history, someone actually said he is not as smart as Spencer Pratt. Sign 5 of the Apocolypse is upon us.

ROBERTO

Doing this to Heidi is one thing. Doing this to Snooki, however, will start a vendetta that could potentially make that guid' this century's first "John Bobbit". She has frieids and relatives who will make it their business to take care of his business in the worst way.

METAL

1st rule,... always tape it

frisco

i just threw up in my mouth thinking about snooki naked and having sex. she is simply fowl

who dat

A snooki sex tape would be like watching a barnyard pig have sex. I seriously doubt there would be any interest.

dd

Why don't you do something with your own life...Go Away you've been dumped!

lul

Can I start a production company like Spencer?

rich

....""Wish I did that with Snooki. But I'm still learning and wasn't as smart as him."

Reach for the stars Emilio, reach for the stars. OMG!!!!!

Bob

And these are the people our youth look up to? Boy are we in trouble.

lipstickchick

What would he call it, Jersey Mouthbreathers?

Silvie

What's wrong with all these people? What ever happened to celebrities with real talent, charm, manners and sophistication? What a bunch of losers and fame mongers we have to put up with now in every form of the media...we just can't get away from these weirdos.

JP

I'll bet he rolled Snooki in flour first. You know the rest.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments