Dr. Murray Wants Michael Jackson Fluid Samples

8/23/2010 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources tell TMZ ... Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyers will ask the trial judge today for an order allowing them to get fluid samples from Michael Jackson -- to help with their defense in the involuntary manslaughter case.

0823_Conrad_Murray_tmz_ex

We're told Dr. Murray's lawyers want to re-test some of the fluids to determine the accuracy level of the Propofol found in Michael Jackson's body.

According to the L.A. County Coroner's report Jackson died of acute Propofol intoxication.

We've learned the Coroner has fluid samples and we're told they've been preserved.

Also today in court ... Judge Michael Pastor is expected to set a preliminary hearing date.  The spokesperson for Dr. Murray's lawyer, Ed Chernoff, has said whatever date the judge wants is fine with them ... "If he wants it next week, we'll be there next week."

natasha

The ones yelling "Justice For Michael", if Dr. Murray is convicted he will only serve 4 years max,is that the justice you are asking for?

--------------------------------------

4 years is not justice, i think most people hope that charges are incresed but in reality 4 years is better than no years at all.

Audie

@BestMom
Totally agree
Doesn't matter the amount...it should NEVER have been given

Sunshine

Justice for Murray.
Give the man a medal.

sickofit

Murray has already laid down the ground work of getting out of this. He has already said he was trying to wean him off the Propofol. He was already addicted when I met him. If I did not slowly try to wean him off he would die.
I will bet he will add that Michael gave himself more of the drug, when he should have been out, and it is not his fault.

NiT Jackson

Stand for MJ & his Legacy, Proud to be a MJ Fan ♥
Join - Michael Jackson Die Hard Fans

Marie

The bottom line is Murray was administering Propofol in a setting that clearly put Michael's life in danger. He knew it was wrong, but did it anyway...He is undeniably guilty. I can't call him a "doctor" because a doctor would not do what he did to Michael.
Posted at 10:39 AM on Aug 23, 2010 by Best Mom

It's a shame that this man still has a license to practice medicine after he killed Michael Jackson.If Dr. Murray had killed a former U.S. president with propofol I bet he would be rotting in jail right now.

neicey

Is Murray showing "thumbs up" or do I see wrong?!! Justice for Michael..although I think that Murray are going to be free ..

Posted at 10:27 AM on Aug 23, 2010 by Speechless
showing thumbs up. I too believe he's going to get off.

lap123

okay I'm lost. What time is Murray supposed to be in court? Why are we not getting coverage? If we can't get coverage of the actual court hearing can we get coverage on the Michael fan's protest? Are the Jacksons going to show up for this court date also? I hope so.

Still MissingMJ

MiMi

Stalling and smoke screens. I am sick of this!

____________________________________________________________________

UnWell, I am tired of you. I am tired of your repetitions, same old, same old day in, day out. Come up with something new, you are boring me.
Stop talking about this Insanity person, nobody cares and it has nothing to do with the subject here.
Shut up. Thank you.

Posted at 10:36 AM on Aug 23, 2010 by Siggisiss
------------------------------------------------------

LoL Siggi

Lisa

How do any of you know for sure Murray is guilty?

Michael said himself that you are always innocent until proven guilty!

Why does that not apply to Murray?

Don't we all deserve a fair trial?

How many people were convinced Michael was guilty during his trials? A lot and yet we all know he was innocent.

It truly makes me sad that you have learned nothing and only apply what Michael says to fit around what you want.

It's a sad world that you have already condemned another black man without even knowing any of the facts.

And I am a Michael Jackson fan.

Chic

What for? Propofol is short lived. Justice for Michael.

r.schildt

Can they also test for elecrtolytes from the blood samples taken at autopsy? I have been wondering about the dehydration-rehydration as murray gave him iv fluids and had no way of checking on blood chemistry. At autopsy some brain swelling was found and both lungs were edematous.

Angela

I read that he won't face justice until January of 2011. http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/08/exclusive-dr-conrad-murray-wont-face-justice-until-january-2011
Why do they keep dragging this out?

K

Cos they want him to have christmas with his kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karolina