Hayden Panettiere's 21st Birthday

A Real 'Scream'

8/24/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hayden Panettiere turned 21 last weekend ... and she shared the whole experience with her fellow "Scream 4" castmates -- plus a bunch of fire breathers, burlesque dancers and oompa loompas.

0823-hayden-photo-launch-2-credit
It all went down near the "Scream 4" set in Ann Arbor, MI -- according to our sources, David Arquette helped organize the blowout party at some huge 4-story venue ... then filled it with crazy performers from Beacher's Madhouse.

As we previously reported, Arquette -- who also stars in the next "Scream" installment -- recently inked a lucrative deal with BM creator Jeff Beacher ... all in the hopes of bringing the Vegas mega-show to Hollywood.

As for that random dolphin -- it's actually a CAKE -- specifically designed because Hayden loves the little guys.

As for Hayden's BF Wladimir Klitschko -- he missed the party, but for a good reason. Dude is locked down at his training camp for his upcoming fight against Samuel Peter in Germany.

Linny

a celebration fit for a troll! hahaha just kidding... altho she really does have an awkward body... just sayin...

Lady Li 1

Wait a minute! She LOVES dolphins. Even protested the killing of dophins for food and other reasons in Japan (i.e. "The Cove") and someone made her a B-Day cake in the shape of one for -get this- people to EAT!?! That's sooooo tacky.

Brad

Hayden is beautiful.!! I think it's great she follows and cares about a cause like Dolphins..!! Happy 21st girl!! You rock!!!

Jennifer

Wladamir K. is such a nice guy!! Hayden is really lucky to have a sweetheart like him..!! He is amazing for throwing her such an awesome 21st B-Day Party... !!

Sara

Way to go Hayden!! Celebrate your B-Day girl! Your finally 21... You deserve to have an amazing night!!

Andrea

David Arquette is such a cutie!! Every time I see him he has a smile on his face..!! I am sure with him and Beacher collaborating with Hayden's Boyfriend Wlad, they threw her an amazing B-Day Party!!

Mary

That party looks amazing.!! I love Dolphins too..!! Congrats Hayden on all of your success!! Mr. Beacher and Mr. Arquette really know how to throw blow-out parties!!!

Steven

There is so many hot girls in these photos!! Way to go to Mr. Arquette and Mr. Beacher for lining up such a cool party for such a sweet and beautiful girl on her 21st B-Day..!! Hope your day was amazing Hayden!!

Laura

David Arquette is so Hot..!!! Move over Courtney Cox.!! I am coming for your man!!

Kim

What an amazing guy Hayden's boyfriend Wladamir K. is for paying for such an awesome party!! I know a girl who was there and she said they had a tame Leemer !!

Brian

Happy B-Day Hayden!! Finally 21 now!! Hope you had an amazing party!! It looks like Mr. Arquette and Beacher teamed up to throw you an amazing party !! I am sure their show in LA will be amazing too!!

Bethany

I LOVE DOLPHINS!!!

Stacy_Baby

I see Oompa Loompas and Dolphins!!! Hayden is so cool..she loves the same 2 things I love!! Midgets and Dolphins!!

ted.boyster

That boxer boyfriend of hers is quite a Class Act!! I give Wlad K. props for being such a kick ass guy!!

FancyNancy

I am excited to see Scream 4 when it comes out!! Wes Craven is amazing!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments