Danielle Staub to Face Off with Ex-Hubby

8/25/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Danielle Staub is in line for another epic sit-down -- this time the "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star will enter the same room as her ex-husband ... to try and settle a legal war involving accusations of rape, gunplay and dog murder.

0824_danielle_staub_kevin_maher_tmz_1

It's all over a $5 million lawsuit filed by Danielle's ex Kevin Maher -- who claims Staub slandered him when she claimed Kevin once raped her on a bed of broken glass, forced her to play Russian Roulette, and also murdered her dog.

Now, a judge has ordered both Maher and Staub to attend a mediation hearing in the hopes that they can "facilitate a resolution of the case before it goes to trial."

Maher -- the subject of the now infamous book "Cop Without a Badge" -- tells TMZ, "I will listen to the mediator ... but if the results are not fair and reasonable, I look forward to my day in court when I can call [Danielle] out on her lies."

Maher continues, "I want to be vindicated for the horrific crimes she falsely accuses me of."

The two sides are set to face off on Friday morning in Orange County, California.

Stay tuned.

dan rafeal espn boxing

If he did that to her that is so freaking hot.

Majestik

Idiot!

Old "Prostitution Whore-ah" is big trouble here. She can't prove any of her allegations, and she has to, to not lose her case. Basically, she has a big mouth, she slandered her ex, and now he's going to f*ck her up legally. Which I'm very happy about...

Phreaky

Danielle needs to be euthanized. Her poor children. The day they hit 18, they need to run as fast as they can.
Danielle is almost out of options for making money and she refuses to work. When her kids are 18 and the child support stops, she will be pimping her kids to make a buck.
RUN KIDS RUN!

James

This thing needs to be put in her place, she isn't more then a tough gal when in fact she is worthless thing as a person and a mother should ever be. Having your children listen to advice from an ex con and thinking he knows right from wrong are you kidding me? Hey Danielle how did that lawsuit against Ashley go for ya oh that's right she fessed up like a real woman and paid her fine and the judge in that case even called you a liar. The only person that needs armed body gaurds is your own children to protect them from you, I hope the father of those children sue's you for custody of them because you are certainly not teaching them right from wrong.

Wishes

She is so unattractive!!

CRAZYGIRL

DANIELLE IS A SICK BITCH! WHO HAS HER BIRTHDAY PARTY IN A STRIP CLUB!! HER YOUNG DAUGHTERS MUST HAVE LOVED THAT. DO YOU YOU SEE THE FEAR WHEN SHE SPEAKS TO HER KIDS.
THIS STORY WITH HER EXBOYFRIEND IS NOT TRUE!!!NOTICE SHE ALWAYS IS THE VICTIM!!!!
WILL SHE HAVE HER BODYGUARD WITH GUNS GO TO COURT WITH HER!!DRAMA QUEEN!!

BallaBlocka

Man, that chick looks like a tranny. I'd be ashamed to admit I actually tried to copulate her in public....

Alston

she's crazy

Phreaky

Danielle is garbage. And #9, you assumed I'm female and I'm from America because you're ignorant, or because I speak English?

ashley

Whoever believes this skag must be really shallow & stupid! I've never seen someone act like this, she forces her kids to hug some thug strangers because "momma is ok", meaning Caroline didn't kick her azz. I hope this man takes her for whatever she's worth - which ain't much! I'm not surprised that Bravo kicked her butt to the curb! Smart move, now they need to get rid of Kelly from NY housewives!

Firefly

I admit I watch the show. What I can't stand looking at is her face when she talks. Only the mouth moves. There is no facial expressions. When she's mad, sad, scared, happy it's all the same look. The eye brows do not move. SCARY
Another thing that bothers me is that she brings all the low life's around her two daughters. Why doesn't the father get his girls out of there before mom messes them up.They are still so sweet and innocent.
I use to feel sorry for Danielle but the more I watched the more I saw that she would go out of her way to bring it on. Now that she has been kicked off the show I doubt it will last much longer. She was the reason most people watched the show in the first place because everyone loves to watch a train wreck.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

who are these losers

Kelly

Is this Kevin dude just some random hook up or is he the girls father??

Not judging but this chic is CRAZY!! She creates her problems...how does she not see that.

An "Energist" WTF?! Puleez! She is on the crazy train without a doubt.

I have to admit, I can hardly wait to see the reunion!! That's gonna be some hot mess.

Poor Andy Cohen stuck with that "WTF" look on his face in a room full of screaming, fighting, Jersey Girls! HAHAHA!!

Andy's facial expressions are the best reason to watch!!
He is always **** faced drunk, really tanned, and matchy matchy. Plus he looks terrified, like he's abt to take off running and screaming like a girl!! Luv him though! He's brought Bravo to a whole other level regardless if u watch or not. Ratings are smoking hot! Alot of somebodies are watching from their closets I guess!!

nitwit

This woman is at the age where she doesnt want to get old. She had a lot of botox which is why her face is expressionless. It doesnt matter how much botox she cant cover her age. She is jealous of Dinas youth and Caroline having a husband who loves her. This is all going to bite her back later on because she made her life so public. No nice guy is going to want to go near her and her girls are going to take off when they are of age. Those few years before 50 are horrible for some women and this woman is going through it (menopause). I like this show because I know what its like to have women in my life who lie because they are jealous. And Caroline better be careful about the blood being thicker than water thing too. Family can turn on her too especially after the parents die. She will see her family for who they are too when there is a will and an estates left for the family to fight over. Happens all the time.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments