Lindsay Lohan

Released from UCLA Rehab

8/25/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan has been released from the UCLA Neuropsychiatric Hospital ... TMZ has confirmed.

0824_lindsay_ucla_leaving_BN_tmz_1
Lindsay was released after 23 days at the Hospital.  Lindsay will receive outpatient care for the foreseeable future.

We're told the doctors at UCLA were very clear with Judge Elden Fox ... they felt Lindsay should be released from the facility immediately, and the judge saw it their way.

Judge Marsha Revel had previously ordered Lindsay to spend 90 days at UCLA.
A court hearing is scheduled tomorrow, although we've learned Lindsay will not be there.

Catherine Malllory

#95 Hussie
"Dead within the next 2 years"
I think you are optimistic. I don't give her a year, following this plan.

Darvon

ALLRIGHT !!! Lets PARTY !!!!

Mary Ann

I'll give her 24 hours and she's back to partying!

Bubbles The Chimp

Tick...Tock...OD Clock. YES!!!! Finally she can go back to her usual self and get alcohol poisoning or a drug overdose. Can't wait for her to be out of the media. RIP LiLoser.

Manimal

She'll find a way of being excused from the outpatient clinic. UCLA seems very gullible.

BenG

RE: The mock-up "photo" of Lindsay leaving rehab. I think you folks may regret the cute fabricating you are doing to still photos online. People search your site to see what stars do in real life, not what a Photoshop designer can dream up. On the other hand, I think some of the video satire is the best on TV; that's different because it is more of a produced comedy piece. Please don't water down the impact of your online stills with designer manipulation.

Murgatroyd

I WONDER HOW LONG IT'S GOING TO TAKE HER TO KILL SOME INNOCENT SOUL WHILE DRIVING DRUNK AND HOPPED UP. IF THERE'S A GOD, THE VICTIM WIL BE EITHER HER REPULSIVE MOTHER OR FTHER (PREFERBLY BOTH SIMULTANEOUSLY) OR--PERHAPS BETTER YET--THE JUDGE WHO GAVE HER THE BENEFIT OF CELEBRITY JUSTICE. I REALLY WISH THIS USELESS SPECIMEN WOULD DIE. SHE'S TOTAL S***.

Moonbeam

If I understand correctly, it was the prosecutor who complained that Judge Revel had contacted Lindsay's medical providers without advising either lawyer, and so the prosecutor threatened to take action to have the judge removed. Judge Revel simply removed herself from the case instead. I don't know the prosecutor's reasons for threatening to remove a judge that so far seems to have given the prosecution much of what it wanted in this case, but it appears the prosecutor inadvertently worked against her own goals.

DJ

I hope she learned her lesson, but I truely doubt it. She wasn't in rehap long enough to learn how to live and deal with life without her scripts.

Andolini

After all this went down her breaders(Mike and Dina) haven't even supported any REAL rehab..but they say I love MY daughter...Abortion may of been better ALL around..The little sister..now in whore training!!! Lohan ..down LOW!!

truthiness

Wow. It's not even the end of the summer yet.

Ginger

Sadly, in time, the judge and most of the nice posters here will be proven right. We don't hate her, I think we actually care more for her than all her defenders right now. Absolutely no one defending her can accept her behavior this past year or so as normal. It isn't. I'm afraid most of the posters here will be proven right - this poor girl is still at risk and all she's learned so far is how to beat the system. Very sad.

awards

Linds is hanging with us at Chateau Marmont, drinking Lemon Drops and we have a blizzard going! Wish you were here!

Jake

yoU Can Leave Anytime -- that's a good one, and apparently accurate.

The only thing I can think of is that they are just taking it one issue at a time. And now that they have her off Adderall they think they need to let her go outpatient to see if that was sufficient.

Debra

i am dissappointed and frankly fed up with Lindsay. I guess the system either doesnt care or money and fame talks and lets addicts walk. It is only a matter of time i believe before she is gone from this world and then let her mother figure out how best friends cant be parents. Very sad