'Sons Of Anarchy' Star

Arrested for Assaulting Cop

8/25/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... "Sons of Anarchy" star Mark Heidrich -- aka Mark Boone Junior -- was arrested in Glendale, CA earlier today for allegedly assaulting a police officer.

0824_mark_boone_jr_Getty_EX
Law enforcement sources tell us Heidrich was originally pulled over for a traffic violation ... and during the stop ... he went after the cop.

We're told additional officers were called to the scene ... and Heidrich was taken into custody for assaulting an officer and resisting arrest.

UPDATE: Mark has been released from custody after posting $20,000 bail.

JT Flanagan

Greg,

I take it that you are not a biker. Those so called "Cancer on Society" are highly intelligent people. Some are veterans of the Armed Forces. Motorcycle clubs have done runs for various charities that they support. So where is your "Cancer of Society" theory now?

And how would you know that if a biker, alone, and happen to get stopped by law enforcement, or whatever, that they would turn into a bitch? I think you should really think before you post anything about the people who are in these Motorcycle clubs. It is obvious you don't know squat about them.

And if you think that Sons of Anarchy is a waste of FX airtime... then don't watch it!

GNT

Greg
You sound Californian that was stoped last week by the 9Th District Court From Marrying your Life partner!

WAAHHHHHHH!

GNT

Greg
You sound like a Califorian that was crushed when the 9th district court said you would have to wait to marry your same sex partner last week!

WAAAHHHH!

JT Flanagan

The Truth

"Sutter has a show because of his wife and he has turned her into a slut awful person on it so ugly, all the violence he puts on women, he is kown as a ******* and for his violence towards women, now I hope he runs into Zito and Zito shows him what a real beating feels like."

Oh good grief! For one who thinks he knows the truth... you are far from it. Sutter didn't get the show on the air because of his wife, it is because he wrote an awesome treatment, and the suits at FX saw what an awesome show it is. That, and only that, put the show on the air.

As for violence towards women. That is in our society. Sutter doesn't only put the violence on women, there is violence with men too. Or do you just ignore that? Violence happens everyday in our society, whether it is against men or women. And there are other programs on the telly that have violence towards women and men. I don't see you complaining about that.

This thing about Zito. Old news. It has been put to bed.

Now I see that you never use your given name when posting. What I see is a person using a keyboard to spout his untruths, and scared to put their given name on a post, and own up to it.

Leigh

You can tell from most of these comments that absolutely no time or nuerons were used at all. I actually feel my brain cells dieing off after reading a large number of these comments.

In this country people are innocent until proven guilty. Unfortunatly, a large number of the individuals who tell us whether we are guilty or not, are guilty themselves. I distrust most police officers. Not because most are bad, but because a couple are. A few bad apples have soured me against law enforcement.

Mark is an actor. He plays a part. Whether you like him as an actor or not, whether you like the show or not has nothing to do with it. Act and think like a normal human being before you start posting. The...wow he looks like a bad guy comments...he is an actor. He is playing the part of a bad guy. If the police arrested him because he 'looks' like a bad guy, then that cop should be fired. Unfortunately if that is truly the case, it won't happen. All you need to do is say 'NO' once to a police officer and they can arrest you. I know. I can issue a summons.

To the individual who keeps mentioning the loud pipes. I have loud pipes on my bike. It's to make sure the individuals in cars who don't know how to drive HEAR me before the kill me.

I know my comment will fall on deaf ears or eyes technically, but stop being such wise asses and think before you write.

GNT

The saddest thing related to REAL bikers is you never can tell if your dealing with a NARC or not.
Just speaking from expierence in OK.

Greg

#54 GNT. You are one dumb MF who obviously suffers from HUA syndrome since you don't even realize how far your head is up there. Yes I'm a Californian but not a homo like you. Anyhow, what do my comments have to do with the prop 8 issue? I see no relation, and for the record, I'm one that strongly believes that the institution of marriage, created by God, is truly only between a man and a woman. Liberals always cry the blues and demand that religion needs to be kept out of politics, well keep your politics out of religion!

#57 Leigh, your rant started out good but lost steam and credibility when your illiteracy was displayed through your misspellings and improper sentence structuring. Just a thought for your future posts if you want to be taken seriously.

Rachel

#57 Thank you Leigh for trying to explain that he's an Actor. #59 Greg why all the hostility?
Ok, I don't watch the show, but I have met Boone & he is kind, intellegent, open minded & non judgemental unlike many of the posters here. Why cant we just leave the slams & namecalling out of it?

GNT

Rachel
Your right! But:

Greg "You are one dumb MF " You are absolutly right only it was your Mother!

Actually I am a T-Party member and Greg it was a trick question.
You are a typical Californian who looks down their nose at coomon folk.
Yes he is just an actor who, well does a great job in my opinion.
Now back to the califorian, WAKE UP! Our country is being run by a like thinker.
How's that Hopey changy thing workin out for Ya!
GNT= Gregg in Turlock......Gregg spelt the Manly way! C-Ya

Ben Gleck

@ "GNT"

From your bad spelling alone, we could tell you were a tea-bagger.

GNT

Glad to be T-Party and only stuck in Turlock for my sons recovery.
The spelling, Well, born and bred an Okie were the real world is!
I only joined this site because of how lost greg international or not.
What a JOKE....................California that is

GNT

Glad to be T-Party and only stuck in Turlock for my sons recovery.
The spelling, Well, born and bred an Okie were the real world is!
I only joined this site because of how lost greg international or not.
What a JOKE....................California that is

GNT

I'll beat you to the punch, Yes
Oklahoma where a Family reunion can turn into a full blown orgy in 15 minutes!
But at least it male, female

Your welcome for the laugh!

John

@rusty yeah right... keep dreaming.. you have no clue on what a real biker is nor a 1%

JT Flanagan

Oh good grief! A pissing match.

Why don't you two keep it to the subject at hand, which is Boone's arrest.