« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Martina Navratilova & Chris Evert -- Still Got Game

8/28/2010 4:25 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Although tennis rivals Martina Navratilova and Chris Evert played each other 80 times over 16 years, their friendship never gets old.

0827_martina_chris_stacked

Martina, 53, and Chris, 55, showed off their dueling blonde bobs at the premiere of their ESPN documentary "Unmatched" in NYC on Thursday.

Love, all.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Walter

I wonder if they ever hooked up?

MIDNIGHT TOKER

does it say they played with eachother 80 times..hmmm

frankiestage

Martina looks somewhat feminine in that shot.

Muppet

Nice positive story to read. :D

Illinois person

#2, Walter - here's your answer ...it's NO! Chris has always been 100% hetero. She's currently Mrs. Greg Norman. Meanwhile, both were both chubby back then. Today, what's up w/Martina's hair? With her recent breast cancer, she must be under going chemo 'cause it looks like it's falling out.

Truth

EEEEEWWW!! THEY LOOK LIKE ****E!!

sandrakae

Wow. Martina looks almost pretty in this shot. I didn't recognize her at first.

NoBreederRat

They look great - and I'm old enough to remember their goodhearted rivalry. Chris was always my favorite. I got to know one of her relatives. Very nice family. :)

casting couch

They both look damn hot! A pair of milfs. They improved with age, and Martina looks actually feminine in this photo.

HarlotO'Hara

Posted at 6:00 AM on Aug 28, 2010 by Illinois person

Chris and Greg got divorced.

trey

#6!, if you are going to correct someone, you should atleast yourself be correct LOL...she was married to greg norman for about 18 months, and not even all that time was spent as a couple...I still dont really see your point as to why chris could not have hooked up with any chicks because she was married? nice try, but being married is no 100% indicator of sexual preference, just ask elton john ( once married to a woman) rock hudson ( once married to a woman)....

me in Canada

Wow Martina has had a facelift and she looks great.

jose

young martina = adam sandler...

Dan The Man

Chris and Martina, I am their vintage, seem to be holding up fairly well. Especially given Martina's current battle with cancer which I hope she wins.

Zanne

I love these two women. They did so much for women's tennis. And Billie Jean too. Only the Williams sisters can spark my interest today as much as these players did in the past.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments