Christina Hendricks

Racks Up at the Emmys

8/30/2010 7:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

"Mad Men" star Christina Hendricks showed off her two big awards at the Emmys last night.

0830_Christina_Hendricks_02
The 35-year-old beauty really is a huge star.

0830_emmy_fashion_footer

Derek

Eeek!! WTF?! Is that all she has going for her? Those huge boobies? I mean, the woman is 35 years old and looks older than my 86 year old grandmother. Not a pretty girl at all and those boobies need to be fixed.

Posted at 8:35 AM on Aug 30, 2010 by Violette-Blue

Violette-Blue, your comment is astonishingly catty. The woman is a Goddess!

tifosi44

Absolute proof that there really is a GOD out there creating beautiful things :-)~

carpetMuncher

She needs a pearl neckless to go with that outfit. Call Me!

tds

Those are monstrosities. Are you sure those are real? Time to get a reduction on those boobies.

doug

Oh wow. That is so sweet. She is perfect. I could do so many things with those bad boys. succulent

LadyH

Ummmm....FUGLY!
All the money, all the advisor's, all her friends, agents, etc and NO ONE told her that her boobs are lopsided, way too big and look like crap!! Hilarious.

travcm

Some more stupid comments here. Don't decide she has lopsided breasts from one picture. It could be how she's standing or how those are strapped in. Also, breasts tend to not be exactly the same size. The girls here commenting negatively on her breasts must not be well endowed enough to know that. Regardless, she is beautiful and has a great naturally curvy body. A rarity these days. I wish the healthy figure would catch on. It's just right, imo.

Stupid People Hater

Most womens boobs are not the same size. Lol, go feel a pair of real ones.

timid

wow...she'll nevah drown.

amy

I love Christina and think she is a lovely, beautiful and extremely talented person. I am completely astonished that anyone would suggest she have breast surgery!! She has the curvy body that God gave her. Also I hate the fact that since she has large breast that is all anyone wants to talk about. Did anyone notice that she was NOMINATED FOR AN EMMY last night? Let's talk about talent people!

Dotty

They are too big to be attractive; she should think of getting a reduction.

Teacher's Pet

Those boobs are NOT real!!!

timid

Well, OK, poster Amy. We can lead with talent when she stops leading with her tah-tahs. She hoisted 'em out there for the photo ops. DUH. How 'bout this - she is a talented, Emmy nominated actress who happens to have huge breasts and likes to show them off.

BB

#8 - Huh? Married women don't have big boobs? Or are not allowed to show anything because they are married? Big boobs cause divorce? I don't get your point. Those are really difficult to cover up without looking like you are wearing a sheet.

amy

ok timid, I can see your point. I am also a G cup and when you want people to listen to you, you should cover up more, However, she is at an awards show, which is different. I do love the fact that she is covered but very sexy for the show. I just hate the fact that some people think that if you have boobs, you are dumb.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments