Sam Ronson Dog Attack -- The Alleged 'Victim'

8/30/2010 8:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained this photo of little Tiger -- the two-year-old Maltese pooch that was allegedly mauled by Sam Ronson's bulldog, Cadillac, earlier today.

0830_dog_tmz_ex_2
As we first reported, authorities received a 911 call from a person who claims Tiger and Tiger's owner were attacked by another dog near Sam's L.A. apartment.

Tiger later died as a result of his injuries.

R.I.P. Tiger
2008 - 2010

thehoch

There is NEVER, EVER any reason why someone's dog should kill or hurt another animal or person.

Either a dog is trained and taken care of properly or they aren't.

This dog probably got out because of negligence of the owner, being Ronson. She should have to get jail time and a psych eval at UCLA just like her friend plus heavy fines and also she should be made to wear a dress with make-up. That last one probably would hurt her the most...Ewwwwww!

Rudy

Nostradamus: How the hell would YOU know what this dog did or didn't do in this instance? Your comment was just stupid and, frankly, I'm glad a Maltese bit you. You probably deserved it. I hope next time a large dog goes after you and then we can say it was Darwinism at work, folks.

tom terrific

Sam Ronson was obviously not in control of the animal if it was able to attack and kill a dog and then attack a human being.

Had there been a child on the scene the situation could possibly be much more grim than it is.

Why didn't animal control remove Cadillac from his owner? The owner was and is unable to handle or restrain her pet in any meaningful way. What is to prevent this from happening again?

fredsdead

So how is this dog a celebrity?
Little dogs annoy me. Team Bulldog.

Phylt19

Obviously Rohan can't control her pets any better than she could control her girl...
The sad thing is that people think their dogs are trained, sociable or should be allowed to roam free.
You can't blame a dog for doing what it does, it's a DOG. No matter how well trained you think they (or any animal for that matter) are trained, something can and will make them snap at the least expected moment.
It has nothing to do with big vs. little dogs, I've seen aggressive chihuahuas and aggressive mastiffs in my life, they will ALL bite.
I have two huge dogs, and I am glad to have them in the house rather than owning a gun, but I make sure I don't leave them alone with kids, other animals or just let them roam unsupervised. They are gentle giants when I am around, but I have seen them both go into a defensive mode to protect us before. No way would I leave them alone or chance them being loose. In the yard, they have a fenced in run AND we still chain them in case they dig.
People have to start thinking through all the what-if's of their choices and actions.
I have seen to many stories like this and would hate to be responsible for someone else losing a pet, or worse yet a human life.

Tracy80s2003

How much do you want to make a bet that she paid the animal control people?...

sbs

If you can't control it, you shouldn't own it. Pure and simple.

Now your dog should be put down so you can feel the pain and loss and quite possibly program your drug addled brain with something other than yourself.

iFart

Posted at 9:33 PM on Aug 30, 2010 by Phylt19

_______________________________________________

Nice post Phylt19...too bad not all dog owners are as responsible as you. RIP little Tiger. :(

Slutty Whores Rock, you've got mental problems and should seriously get some help. TMZ please ban this psychopath.

HARDY-HAR-HAR

Any dog that attacks and kills another domestic dog or cat should be put down. End of story. We really need to put our foot down on these dog attacks. Just absolutely unacceptable.

Stacee

Nothing bothers me more than obnoxious faux-lesbian whores who can't pay attention to their idiotic dogs.

gill

Awww...poor baby. Mean dog owners make mean dogs, in my opinion.

Mr Baxter

Tiger, We will never forget you. Your time with us here was so short, and most of us weren't fortunate enough to know you. But - we all know you are in doggy heaven and taking poops in angel slippers.

REST IN PEACE HOME DOG.

Larien

I just lost my Great Dane a month ago, so I know how hard this is, and my heart genuinely goes out to Tiger's owner. It's so unfair that your poor little one had to be killed because of one moron's irresponsibility. "Cadillac" needs intensive training and behavior modification or he needs to be put down if Sam isn't willing to give him up to someone who will both correct him AND maintain him in a responsible manner. What if he had attacked a small child instead?

Mike A.

Tiger was my Aunt's Dog. Pretty shocking and horrifying situation. I showed my aunt your comments and we are thankful for your kind words. I'm not a huge "dog person" but Tiger was really something special and I've never seen anyone take such good care of a dog like my aunt. All life comes to an end but this was just a terrifying ending that came way too soon.

So much to say but I'll leave it at a thank you, on behalf of my aunt.

RIP Tiger

Mike A.

GA

English Bulldogs are one of the sweetest breeds of dogs - I am sure he just thought that silly runt was a chew toy! If you are going to own a mouse size dog, you should have the common sense to keep in in a habitrail, out of the reach of playful normal size dogs!!!