Alicia Keys

Belly Up in NYC

9/3/2010 5:02 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Married for just over a month, Alicia Keys showed off her growing baby bump while strolling through Tribeca with her record producer husband Swizz Beatz on Wednesday.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
No word on exactly when their latest production will drop.

Celebrity Pregnancies

Shandroid

@Teri: Yes, touche, that was a bit hypocritical of me. I do feel for the cheated on person, as it feels horrible to be cheated on. I guess what I was trying to say is that when there are kids, more is at stake and more people are getting hurt when a spouse cheats. I should have better clarified.

That's awesome that the couple asked God for forgiveness and I really hope that they will be happy and no one cheats in the future. I apologize for being so judgmental, it just irks me that so many people trash their wedding vows. My hubby and I are very much in love and honor our wedding vows, so I guess I expect that from everyone else.

Teri

Shandroid:

Your thoughts are are well received. For all of us who are in a happy and loving marriage, let's be happy. And for those who aren't, let's just pray for them and wish them well. We can't expect others to live up to our standards and expectations.

I wish you well, Shandroid.

Khate sucks

His legs look like toothpicks while hers look like tree trunks with cellulite! Lord help them! Hope the baby looks like HER and NOT him!

pops

Put some pants on fatty, jesus!

fifi

Good lord! She has elephantitis! YOu know your ego is oversized when you you look in a mirror & think you should be showing a trunk like that! Long before pregnancy she had a bottom half like a tree trunk, she ain't looking any better now!

Teri

Fifi:

Your insecurities are showing! Does it make you feel better about yourself when you talk about a pregnant woman and how much weight she has gained?

CHACHI

U WHITE BITCHES NEED TO GROW UP AND KNOW WHAT A REAL WOMENS BODY LOOKS LIKE. NOT EVERY WOMEN HAS LEGS THAT LOOK LIKE HER ARMS. SIZES 1,2, AND 3'S ARE MEANT FOR MIDDLE SCHOOLERS THATS WHY ITS THE JUNIORS SECTION. WHO CARES WHEN N HOW SHE GOT PREGNANT AND WHO SWISS BEATS WAS WIT??!!!!! GET A LIFE N STOP HATEIN ON HERS!! IF A WOMEN DON'T KNOW HOW TO KEEP HER MAN IN LINE THEN HE PROLLY SHOULDN'T BE HER MAN!!! REAL MEN LIKE CURVES N MEAT TO GRAB ON. BEING THICK AIN'T BEING FAT IT'S ALMOST ALWAYS A SIDE OF BEIN URBAN, SOMETHIN U SKINNY WHITE BITCHES ALWAYS TRYINA BE N REALITY IS PREGNANT WOMEN GAIN WIEGHT IT'S THE RISK YOU TAKE WITH BRINGIN ANOTHER LIFE IN THIS WORLD. GROW UP EAT SOMETHIN HAVE A KID N SEE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE. SOME FAMILIES AREN'T MEANT TO BE IT DON'T MAKE HER A HOMEWRECKER.

whatsittioyou

To Quincing Snuff, Guess what? I'm not in her camp. Believe it or not Alicia does have real fans who care about her. They don't have to be in her camp. I also don't have blind devotion. I love her music and her as a person. No, I may not know everything about her as you would like us to believe YOU do. I don't need to know everything about her or any other celebrity to enjoy what they do and respect them as a person. Their personal life is not my concern. All these rumors mean absolutely nothing to me.

letitgo

I think Bestingglamms and Quincing Snuff are the same person. They both spell Alicia's name wrong exactly the same way. Anyway don't worry about Alicia reading these posts. She's not that crazy. She has more important things to do, like trying to be at peace and have a baby. Why would anyone put theirself through looking at a lot of hurtful comments? I think she is aware a lot of the people on here have nothing better to do than judge her life since they don't seem to have one of their own. Not saying everyone, just the ones who are constantly bashing her for one reason or another. BTW, I think she is beautiful, pregnancy and all. Nothing is more important or beautiful than bringing a new life into the world, regardless of how that life was conceived Only ignorant people would not be able to see that.

hatewhoringstars

SHE IS A DUMB NASTY BITCH OK............... U WAS ****IN WID SWIZZ WHEN HE WAS MARRIED..........DUMBASS IF HE CHEATED ON HIS WIFE WID HER WAT MAKES HER THINK THAT HE WOULD DO THE SAME DAM THING...........she was ****in him when he was married... she's slutty home-wrecker

hatewhoringstars

whatsittioyou

My, my get a grip. She didn't do anything to you.

whatsittioyou

hatewhoringstars, get a grip! She didn't do anything to you.

whatsittioyou

(Hatewhoringstars), let it go. It will be alright. You really shouldn't get so upset about all this. She can't help it because she is beautiful and talented. Everyone needs to be happy and she's not doing anything to you. If she messes up her own life it's still none of your business. I wish her the best. That little baby is going to be beautiful just like it's momma. How could you call someone those names? You must be pretty unhappy.

anita

Come on people we all know most men are weak and only think with one part of their body. So, maybe she can keep him in line. I've seen so much stupidity from a lot of men, not saying all, but a lot of them. Some just need guidance and a stern woman. They like s woman telling them what to do and making decisions for them because God knows they can't do it theirself. Not saying he is like that but a lot of men are. Hopefully they will work through everything and be very happy together. I wish Alicia the best and hope everything works out for the best.