T.I. Arrest -- Sippin' on Sizzurp?

9/2/2010 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Take a close look at the photo of T.I. getting arrested ... and focus on the styrofoam cups in the front and back cupholders ... although cops aren't saying which controlled substance they found in the car, there seems to be evidence of Sizzurp ... aka purple drank ... aka codeine syrup.

0902_maybach_TMZ_EX

-- A form of codeine falls under the class of drugs for which T.I. and his wife, Tameka "Tiny" Cottle, were arrested.

-- Codeine is the main ingredient in Sizzurp, which is a growing problem in the South.

-- Sizzurp is typically ingested in styrofoam cups ... it's become a "thing" in the hip-hop community.

Cops won't say specifically which drug they found, though our sources say it's the class of drugs that does indeed include the main ingredient for Sizzurp.

Both T.I. and "Tiny" were booked on felony possession of a controlled substance.

A

all ya dumb ass haters what ever you like. like tip said in his song he get community services and a fine so dont hate oh well big up to the KING stay focus from does haters CT

Anon E Mouse

Whateverpeeps,

Cops get paid $200K to $800K a year?
Are you a retard?
Where on the planet do cops make that much?

Idiot!

*****z be needin' dem drugs...

Nicole

isn't it possible that t.i. and tiny had people with them and dropped them off before the cops pulled them over cause that would explain the extra cup(s) , therefore making t.i. and tiny innocent

goodness people

you guys were wrong tmz i stay in the south n dont do no damn "sizzurup" or wutever u call it...please dnt tell me everytime yall see a black person with a cup...oh my its official...their sipping on that sizzurup

nikholai

i find that t.i aka tip harras is dumb because he just know got out of jail seven months a go for gun charges and didn't learn to keep a low profile that shows me that he doesn't have any common sense at all make sense of your self you are a big man are u not

Meika

I don't think their bad in no way shape or form. Everyone is going to make mistakes in their life its just their job to never make them anymore. I am very proud to say that i love T.I and Tiny so much! .. They will find a way to get through this so people can stop making a big deal out of it. love ya T.I and Tiny :)

kb

If you going to smoke in they are you need a car that looks like and avg person's car. FYI TI and Tiny, you got pulled over for DWB.. in LA driving a Maybac

PATS

T.I.... C'mon MAN!

Gitcho **** together.

You krusch't Larry King

Show it homeboy

step ya game up

sizzurp aint alcohol dumb asses its promethazine and codeine syrup

shenita

my concerns are the kids and grandmother i think that is selfish of tiny knowing her mom is dealn with her dad man dam grow up!

jess

I am not so sure about Tiny taking the rap for T.I. she has a record herself, previous cocaine charges, so either way they are kind of both screwed. I am just shocked that both of them are in this situation, especially T.I., knowing the consequences of poor decisions.

E-Feeeezy

once again "Cliffy"... what part of FEDS don't you guite grasp or remotely comprehend? Get a clue, HELL by a freakin' vowel. HELLO!!! PAROLE!!!

LostSok

Maybe he was hooking up with Jamarcus Russell...

bea

he has a stupid wife...she should have been his helper in positive way. Why would you let your man do drugs when he is on parole? That's stupid