Jesse James & Kat Von D -- In Public

9/3/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kat Von D and Jesse James made their relationship "Hollywood official" last night -- they showed up together to Kat's Wonderland gallery opening in Hollywood.

0902_kat_von_d_jesse_james_video

0903_kat_getty_small_launch

yeah right

I think the ink went to her brain with her thinking that Jesse is the one. All that Ink must have seeped into her brain and caused a great deal of Stupidity Poisoning...

Dodging Hollywood VOMIT

It's funny, niether one of these C-list people bothered me much before they started slumming around together. I guess I'm just a hater beacuse they are so obviously well suited to one another. I wonder if they look like a Picasso painting when they do it and all those tatoos mesh! LOL I just puked a little in the back of my throat. RUN SANDY!!! Go to Europe, these two idots will think you said "Your up" and apply for visa's to Canada!

P

Looking at older pictures of Kat it looks like she had a recent makeover to make puposely make herself look like SB. It's like one of those teeny-boper stalker movies where the outcast girl makes herself over to take over the popular girl's life. Creepy.

Jesse is just pissed and horny. He get's to stick Sandra in the eye for not taking him back and scratch and itch at the same time. Kat may be in "love" but body language does not lie.

Tara

Kat Von D is offically TRASH!!!

Tellit

I'm sure she's a nice person and a successful businesswoman....and easy easy on the eyes....yes! I wish them luck......as long as they both leave Sandra alone.
She's just your speed(the fast lane) Jesse and more your calibre. Too bad you didn't stay on your own side of the tracks BEFORE breaking a gentle heart.

Irene

Jesse's claim to fame was Sandra Bullock. I don't think he is much of interest now. Who cares what he does or who he does it with?? His 15 minutes are long gone.

Bob

She has no shame and for someone as young as she is a real rag, but she knows it no amount of money can hide that. And her show is a total joke and insult to the Tattoo industry as are most of her tats.

Khate sucks

Guess when Sandra wouldn't take him back, he headed back to #2 pick...the backup girl!

raykie

Well..there's a reason why her makeup is on sale at Sephora for $2.00...

QUEEN

I am disgusted by this man, but the women including Sandra B ARE THE MOST DISGUSTING OF THEM ALL. HE LOOKS LIKE A PIECES OF CRUMBLED UP TRASH FROM THE SIDE OF THE EXPRESSWAY. I HATE THAT PEOPLE THINK THAT BECAUSE THEY HAVE MONEY IT CHANGES THEM. **** IS **** YOu CAN PERFUME IT AND DIGUISE IT BUT IT ALWAYS STINKS. **** IS ****. THAT MAN SHOULD GO BACK TO THE TRAILPARKER HE CRAWLED OUT OF !!!!!! and that KAT SHE IS JUST ANOTHER MARKED UP HOE!!!!

JTY

This guy makes me sick. She makes me puke. One can only hope there is a special place in hell for this piece of crap. Jump off a building and do us all a favor.

calgirl58

If James ever really loved Bullock or at least out of respect, he could have waited a year before parading the new girlfriend all over for the press....what a douchce bag

Melissa

Kat, I've been a fan since Miami Ink and have stayed a fan as your show turned to ****..but this is too much! Here in Texas, you will not find one person who has anything bad to say about Sandra and your strutin' around in Austin like some floosy!? You definitely DOWNGRADED!!! Nikki was all about you and you left him for a man whore?? WTF?! Very disappointed...as a fan and as a WOMAN!!

TheExpert

Step 1-Turn on shower to...HOT.
Step 2-Get naked.
Step 3-Get exfoliator and scrub the **** off
Step 4-Dont retrashify

Max

She looks like she crawled out from a dumpster. He's just as gross