Rachel Uchitel -- Have a Nice Trip ...

9/3/2010 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0903_rachel_uchitel_video_exv

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

B

I don't know what possessed me and made me watch that video, but I'm totally glad I did.

Worth it.

Celebrities Suck

she can't wake and chew gum at the same time.... once a SKANK always a skank. If tiger moves to NYC is because he knows that he'd be able to fck easy skanks like this one!

There's a problem here

She said she "skinned" her hand and HE KISSES IT!!?? Better run to the doc for some big-guns antivirals STAT, unless he already has a whole slew of body fluid sharing STDs. She's such a famewhore she actually got off on the fact that falling got her more attention. I love the way he ran to her aid to help her up. What a h0.

TOO FUNNY

SHE BETTER BE CAREFUL. SHE MIGHT BUST HER NEW TOOTH OUT!

DAN

hahahahahahah PAYBACK!! Feel better? Rachel you give women a bad name. So tiger got his di@k wet. so what! Your lower for exposing it for your own notoriety " Hey everyone look at me... i had sex with tiger woods, someone pay attention to me i deserve it." Thats how you come across. No one wants your smelly snoochy cooch magooch!! And thanks tmz.. for exposing these fake stinky b*tches.

FO REAL

HAHAHAHA
SHE SHOULD STAY ON THE GROUND WHERE SHE BELONGS.
HOMEWRECKER

Violette-Blue

LMFAO!!! I wasn't going to watch the video, but I'm glad I did.

Anon E Mouse

OMG she is hanging out with that nasty fata$$ Davis brother.
She must be trying to shake them down too.
If she does not watch it she is going to end up at the bottom of a lake in cement shoes.
She is going to piss off the wrong wife one day.

awards

Is she getting even more chunky? She looks huge, and not in a good way...

Wanda

I tried my best not to laugh at her falling, but couldn't stop myself from laughing(So I better watch my steps when I go out today ;-)

It kind of looked liked a invisible force pushed her down or tripped her.

I watched the full video, then before it ended I clicked on almost the beginning and kept clicking repeat after she fell down, then click again and again each time she fell. Doing that really made the video of her falling look really funny.

Try it, as soon as she falls down, click the video(not at the very beginning) then watch how it will just replay her falling over and over again. :-)

Anon E Mouse

I just watched the video and I retract my comment about Davis.
He actually treated her very nice and was a gentleman.
He treated that whore way nicer than she deserved to be treated.

uma

Rachel Uchitel is pregnant! Yes she is, I bet my arm on it.

Melissa

That fall was amazing. So amazing that I watched it three times.

TOO FUNNY

SHE BETTER BE CAREFUL. SHE MIGHT BUST HER NEW TOOTH OUT!

get a life ho

Greasy Bear is tapping her now ?

run bear run.,...,.,lol