Rachel Uchitel -- Have a Nice Trip ...

9/3/2010 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0903_rachel_uchitel_video_exv

Wombat

I told you those snail trails were slippery!

At least the guy had his priorities straight...he helped the purse with the 10 mil up off the ground before Rachel.

romero

The most great thing about this video is that fat lard has a tramp stamp, and he acts like a flaming tramp. Shes looks amazing as always. Leave her alone, you people are just mad cuz you havent had a million dollar man chase you around the country.

karen dapello

It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt.....then it's FRIGGIN' HILARIOUS.

B

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Two gross & disgusting washed up losers hanging together. Jason Davis makes me want to vomit.

HUFFYONE

You have to wonder what this women Knows .. for him to have given her 10 million.. he must be a freak! but we all knew that already!
It was so funny to see her trip.
If she would just go away.
TMZ report about REAL Celebrity's!!
What about the Rumor ( Fact) Zac Efron Really like Boys!!

DalesWife

The guy she's with IS NOT Brandon "greasy bear" Davis - it's his fat brother Jason "gummi bear" Davis, who I'd bed any day over his brothers oily mess. BTW, doubtful that Rachel is using the fatty for money since the whole family is BROKE. His grandfather lost all the family money before his deaths- google it and you'll see tons of articles. We all know Rachel would NEVER boink a broke dude so she must not have gotten *that* memo.

Daniel

wow she tripped and fell and didn't land on a **** that really surprised me

MIDNIGHT TOKER

The fat guy almost stepped on her hand,that would have been great....
have a nice trip see yaa next fall

MIDNIGHT TOKER

Posted at 9:25 AM on Sep 3, 2010 by DalesWife
I'm sure Dale would be upset if you bed him

getoverit

She said she talk about anything that you wanted, as long as you didn't air that video. Yet she refused to answer your questions.

karen

comment 1 made me watch this, thanks B ;) I don't want to say a mean word, it makes me upset when people go on rants, but! this is good :)

Tiffany

Yes!!! Home wrecking Tramp.

CrysinVan

That is a little of what I like to call KARMA

eviemae

Elin I hope U see this one...... LOL...............

Katrina

Who's the Elvis impersonator with Rachel?! They're both P A T H E T I C!!!