TMZ Honcho

What's Good for the

Goose ...

9/5/2010 9:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... our boss got a ticket today! How do you like them apples?

0905_harvey_levin_tmz_ex

Sources close to Harvey Levin tell TMZ he was driving in Venice, CA when he was pulled over by police. We're told Levin was texting while driving -- a huge no-no in the state of California.

Levin was given a ticket and sent on his way.

A call to Levin's rep was not immediately returned.

Anonimo

On one level I find it funny that Harvey was caught by someone (on a cell phone camera?) when he was getting busted. There has to be a twinge of "****, don't I get any privacy?" and the answer would be "no, not since TMZ and its itinerant missionaries out there." What goes around...

On the another level, it's not funny at all, not at all. Just in the last week I've had potential head-on collisions with two people who were looking down and to the right. I'm guessing they were texting, as they were drifting into my lane. ****ers. Selfish pricks. I did, I thought Harvey was smarter than this.

Nothing NOTHING on TMZ or the work Harvey does is important enough to cause even a fender bender. Do your mea culpas Harvey and never do it again.

Fuck Celebrities

Now THAT is funny!

I'm sure Harvey is laughing as much as everyone else!

Dani

Oh, Harvey?!?!?

I want to laugh but, at the same time, it's such a no-no and so dangerous, I find myself torn! What-to-do?

Okay, I'll do both but, just a quick "ha-ha" a little "lol" and a "shame on you Harvey!!!"

Ok, I'm done now but, back to work on Tuesday Harvey and I bet you won't live this one down!!

bill

Lock that munchkin up for life and his new boyfriend will show him what a real sippi cup looks like .............

viktor

Wonderful point in earlier posts about the leather seats. Cries about a lobster but sits in cattle's skin.

laurafe

hahaha, nice !

CoolKid

Harvey had just finished his secret visit with Michael Jackson when he was pulled over.

Sonia

Sign the Oprah "NO PHONE ZONE" Challenge Harvey!!!!

sparced

Maybe Harvey was texting Maria Shriver... hehe

I Luv TMZ

Oh no!! Harvey, say it ain't so!! I thought you were smarter than that. Who's your lawyer, you?

Joann

HARVEEEEEY....no you didn't. You know that is seriously, seriously not a thing to do while driving...and you're a lawyer!!! WTH dude!!!

Got to give you kudos for being put on blast on your OWN GOSSIP SITE. I like that.

Pettifogger

You guys should have given da Boss a couple of telephone books or pillows for his birthday last week so he can sit on them to see over his steering wheel. Don't you have to take the eye exam at the DMV again when you turn 60?

Frank

Harvey, I love ya, but I'm glad you got caught. We don't want to lose you. PUT THE PHONE AWAY.

really?

If that is Dr. Conrad Murray dressed as the cop I'll laugh my arse off....!!!!

Sonia

Harvey..Take the Oprah "No Phone Zone" Challenge!! Please!!!