« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Hulk Hogan Hospitalized Due to Back Pain

9/6/2010 5:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources close to Hulk Hogan tell TMZ the wrestling legend was taken to the hospital today because of "excruciating back pain."

Hulk Hogan Hospitalized
We're told Hogan -- who has had several back surgeries throughout the years -- has had trouble the past few days and woke up this morning unable to get out of bed.

His girlfriend called the ambulance and, we're told, he was taken to a local hospital in Clearwater, FL.

Sources tell TMZ Hogan is still in the hospital where tests are being run.

UPDATE: Hulk took the time to post a video from hospital room. Intestinal fortitude, brutha!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Linda

HULK , I know how bad back pain can be. Hope you get better, Find a good spine surgury center . Nowadays they can fix these problems with orthoscopic surgery. Stay away from pain clinics they will destroy you. Get the problem fixed if its possible.God back pain sucks I will pray for your recovery

passin thru

take LOTS OF dillaudid...thatl fix ya...brotha

Luca cabrozia

Dear Terry(Hulk)Bollea
I'm verry about your back pain and I really symphize with you cause I'm suffering the same kind of pain my self although you might of gotting yours wrestling I got in and accident that happen at work when a garage door was being closed and I happened to be under it,but before that i was in peak shape at the age of 36 when this happened.And before I was an athelete in H.S.and then proceded in college as a wrestler.But the only thing that seperates us is that I never used steroids which I new in later years would catch to you or anyone who does use them.I'm sorry Hulk but I had to let all the younger athletes know this.Hulk I hope you feel better cause you were my favored.Take care
Luca

Parablaze

Wow, you guys talk a lot of smack. Lets see you do what he did day in and day out and still be able to move on. Hogan, hope you get well soon and heal up quickly!

Duce225

He probably threw it out banging one of his daughters girlfriends!!

Jim Duncan

Actually the pain is below his back, cause he's taken it in the ass so many times.

Bruce

end result of years of 'roids. 'nuff said.

jeff

Ric Flair is still a big time player IN THE RING!Wooooo!Get better BIG MAN.

Linda

Get hold of an pran yantra or tesla plates from India. You would'nt ever rush to hospital for any pain related emergency.

Linda

candy

My whole family loves the Hulk..my son grew up loving the Hulk..I sure hope you get better brotha!!!

Frank Da Hunk

I hope you recover fast.We love you Brother. Take care.
Frank

Jennifer

Hang in there Hulk. I too know all about back pain having had several surgeries and procedures. I hope they find out exactly what it is and get you back on your feet in no time at all. Remember to take it easy and go slow for a while. Jen, watch out for him and take good care of your sweet heart. God bless you and your family

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4