Rihanna -- Check Out Tat Bikini

9/7/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Rockin' her red 'do and skimpy bikini, Rihanna showed off her curves -- and some new ink  on her arm and thigh -- while in Hawaii this weekend.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
RiRi is shooting the movie "Battleship" in Hawaii, so the new tats may be for her role and not permanent.

Either way, we like the way you lie ... in the sun.

sbro73

Nasty Bitch!!!

Christina G.

Midnight Toker, there's nothing to understand. Tattoos have been around for centuries, as have the uneducated trash that wear them. Talk to me when you're 50 and your "cool" tats are shriveled and gray.

Bubba Ganoosh

She looks low budget now. What happened to her? She looked better the day after Chris Brown whupped her a$$. I dont know what's going on with this picture. Normally a bikini shot of Rihanna would get my blood pumping but not this time.

njneere

RALLLLLLLLPH! FUGLY BIZATCH

eyecandy

WEEZY!!!...is that you?!?

Me

Sewer

Dee

Yuck. Hopefully they're fake and for the movie role only. What is it with people and all these tats? Nobody has original ideas these days. Tats are so passe, tacky and dirty...just my opinion.

sharon

I want to believe that gun tat was just for the movie. I refuse to believe she actually got a real gun tat.

jason

Obviously all the haters are to stupid to take the time to read the post bunch of raging inbreds with computers.

Remy Sinatra

looks good i like the way she looks real FOR THIS MOVIE ROLL i can tell them other comment were made by white ppl yes im black good job Rihanna stay on your path to good fortune and fame and **** what a hater say

b

Nasty hair. She is one ugly B

jojo

In the words of a old school rapper, Apache "I wanna Gansta Bit** I need A gangsta Bit**" ...LOL

Sheila

Yuck she is starting to look GHETTO !!!!!! I LOVE CHRIS BROWNS NEW SONG !!!!

Ohsowhat

I think she is very pretty and the angle of the pic is not flattering but has nothing to do w/her body shape.
While I like tattoos and think of some of them as real art, body art, her's are not, imo. They look tacky and one day she will regret them.
Also tattoos were once considered edgy, but now are so mainstream that they've lost the symolic nature they once had.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

Posted at 7:59 AM on Sep 7, 2010 by Christina G.
I guess the uneducated trash that talk about things they could never understand has been around even longer huh christina..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments