'Amazing Race' Chick Takes Watermelon to the Face

9/8/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This video is insane!!! Some chick on the "Amazing Race" was supposed to use a giant slingshot  to launch a high-speed watermelon -- but the whole thing completely backfired ... on HER FACE!!!

0908_watermelon_launch2

Tim

hahah that was like the jfk clip

Sean

With a million dollars on the line. I would keep going and so would all of you arm chair reality people.

THIN LIZZY

That was awesome. She has a great rack.

low battery

BOOM, head shot!

Okay, that had to hurt. I thought beforehand I might see a melon fly off the catapult and *bump* into her, but to have it return like that with that much force, all I could do is cringe.

punklove

I assume she was seen by medics - any blow to the head can result in a epidural hematoma (a la Natasha Richardson) and the person can be acting completely normal for the first hour or so afterwards but be in grave condition.

SpeakTheWord

My god what the hell is up with not taking her to the hospital and telling her she has to finish . To a point im sure she signed a doc. that the show is not responsible for accidents but when they told her she had to go on without medical help its a lawsuit on them.

SpeakTheWord

That shows me that its all about money for them not safety .That could have killed her ,hell she could have bleeding on the brain .That was a watermelon that hit her in the face .Come on amazing race use you f'n brain .The lady told her that this is the Amazing Race keep going until you die I guess.

Q.H.

"They don't call it 'The Amazing Race' for nothing."

Yeah, ya know what? F*** The Amazing Race, this could have been the end of reality competitions for good if that thing was just a FRACTION OF AN INCH elsewhere. She's lucky she still has her head. TAR surely won't be using THOSE slingshots again.

Muppet

I cringed when I watched the clip, that had to hurt like hell. Hope she is ok.

whatever

and if she had died from cerebal hematoma or whatever...

SUE the FCKING producers of that show!!!

bob

Yep, that's going to leave a mark

BOOZER

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! thats great!! SHUTUP BABIES YOU KNOW YOU GUYS WATCHED IT 2WICE!! HAHAHA

Alison

Perez Hilton posted this first. Just sayin.

Robert

Hit "Miss Motivation" in the face with a melon point blank and then finish together.

DR SICK

DAMN!! Looked like part of the Zapruder film showing the JFK assasination!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments