LV Hilton : Video Proves Vince Neil Didn't Hit Woman

9/9/2010 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Las Vegas Hilton claims it has surveillance footage of Vince Neil from Sunday night ... and hotel reps tell TMZ ... the eye in the sky shows the Mötley Crüe singer never battered anyone in an elevator.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
As TMZ first reported, Jessica Radovicz filed a police report claiming Neil roughed her up in a Las Vegas Hilton hotel elevator on September 5.

But a rep for the hotel tells us, "After reviewing surveillance video and interviewing witnesses, we've concluded that her allegations against Vince Neil are completely unfounded."

The rep continues, "We also understand that the local authorities have deemed her allegations to be without merit.  Accordingly, we consider the matter closed."

Rockie

MIDNIGHT TOKER-love your comments every time!

txcn

Now they ought to nail her for the costs of investigating a false report, as well as attempted extortion or something like that. She can't pay let her do something useful like pick up the trash in the Nevada desert or better yet put her in a rowboat and let her float around in Lake Meade. Maybe she can raise the water level a bit. If theres any lawyers involved nail those bottom feeders too. It's about time these losers are taught a lesson.

Angea

What a devious little be-ach. I hope he sues the crap out of her....be-ach

Firefly

OK, so I'm gullible. I guess I was feeling sorry for her because a lot of people were calling her fat. If it really had happened to her I didn't want her to feel even more bad about herself. But now that she has been proven a liar I feel kind of silly taking up for her. Oh well, Karma will take care of it.

trd

damn straight he should sue the fatass.

Manuula

well somebody or something roughed her up,
you dont get to looking like her on diet alone

Bitch

You are such a sweet heart Midnight Toker, kisses to you and would you please pass the spliff my way because I need a puff.

Bitch

Most of us fat women are lovely people and wouldn't lie to try and ruin someone reputation. Nor, do all fat people fight to get in line at the buffet table. I personally believe she should be charged for making false allegations.

9inch

She just got kicked out of the buffet again.. thats were the bruise came from.

Vince would'nt give her the time of day!

Only poor looser dudes will lower themselves to bone a fat chick.

And the Sharpie eyebrows are classic.

What a slob!

Gareth

What a filthy ****ing bitch. Gold Digger. Glad there were security cameras to clear him and I'm glad the hotel stepped right in. Hope she gets fined a pretty petty for false accusations.

Bruno

D'oh- let that be a lesson to would-be extortionists. Video cameras are everywhere.

lalalalala

Maybe she is telling the truth and he is only getting away with it because he is a celebrity

Sixxcrazy

I THINK THIS GIRL NEEDS TO GO TO PRISON FOR LYING,THAT WAS NOT EVEN FUNNY.I THINK 10 YEARS SHOULD DO.

9inch

Children: Someday
Smoke / Drink: Yes / No
Education: In college
Occupation: school
Income: $250,000 and Higher

Read more: http://www.myspace.com/angelmia143#ixzz0z4iHo5tS

Notice she thinks she is slender and makes $250,000 as a student...

Total liar... or thinks she is Paris Hilton.

Dream on Tubby!

Heather Cota

Funny that she makes no mentio of this incident on her Facebook page, lying skank!
Here's what she says...
Jessica Radovicz
Arsham and garni send me the pics of all off us in vegas it was so fun 8 people in one sweet omg let go again ;)Yesterday at 3:29pm via Mobile Web

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments