« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tom Brady -- Unruffled at Crash Scene

9/9/2010 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking cool, calm and uninjured -- Tom Brady was photographed next to his bashed up Audi at the scene of his car accident in Boston this morning.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
As we previously reported, a passenger in the other vehicle had to be removed with the jaws of life.

Brady was reportedly shaken by the accident -- but was not transported to the hospital.

In video from the crash scene, the fingers on Tom's left hand are taped up -- the result of an injury he sustained last month during practice. Warning: the video is graphic.

090910_tom_brady_video4

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Amdf

Quem manda ter comprado carteira.

Ann

Tom Brady Rocks! Go Pats!

gebe

Looks like the same hairdo I was rocking in the early 70's. Sad indeed.

Ty

of course hes ok, his car costs more than the house of the guy he crashed into. You couldnt kill yourself in that S8 Audi if you wanted to

Melissa

best time of the day to get high is in the morning..when I was an air traffic controller we used to be stoned all the time

Thanks for making me even more terrified to fly!! :). #19- LMAO!! and 20- he DOES look like Hayden!!!

Anonymous

Why isn't Tom helping the victim? Shock? Disoriented? Whatever the case it seems odd to me that he's just standing there not going over to to check on the other victims.

I wonder if paps had anything to do with causing this accident. The guy with the camera seems like a pap to me. A whole new breed of slime filming after an accident when there are seriously injured people.

jeeprod

I'd hit that.

kick

OK Spartacus. You must be in Lala land. Gilette is like a ghost town at 8 AM. You really think those guys run over there at the crack of dawn. Brady's wife is out of town. He was probably walking the "Walk of Shame" at 6:30.

69696969

I hate internet trolls. Who gives a **** what his hair looks like? Also, he was the "victim" in this case. The other driver ran a red light. And the whole "walk of shame" or "high" theories are ridiculous. He was on his way to Gillette to prepare for practice at 8am. Maybe he looks high because he just got into a fairly serious accident and was in shock. Christ, you people are dumb.

UGH!!!!

THEY SWERVED TO AVOID HITTING A HORSE THEN THEY REALIZED IT WAS GISELE

MIDNIGHT TOKER

I just read that tom brady is dead....

Sonja

Love Tom's shaggy 'do .. LOL Looks like a college kid, and give Gazelle something to grab hold of!

kmom

actually I am from Norwood Ma so yeah I know how long it takes I meant that he gets there much earlier than 8 am you idiots

donna

Seriously, what the hell is up with his haircut??? Gisele must insist he have that horrible haircut; what else could justify it?

Trina

I really like how Tom seems concerned about the guy that got hurt. I know that Tom wasn't at fault for the accident but he could at least act like he gives a damn.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments