Vince Neil's Accuser -- He Bruised Me Bad

9/9/2010 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The woman who claims Vince Neil roughed her up in a Las Vegas elevator is taking her battle public -- releasing a video statement in which she says Neil threw her against a wall and bruised her arms.

0909_neil_v2

In the video, Jessica Radovicz -- who recently filed a battery report with the Las Vegas Metro PD -- says she was in an elevator on her way to her room at the Las Vegas Hilton on Sunday night when Neil got in.

Radovicz claims she recognized Neil and asked him if he was "on TV" -- at which point Neil flipped out, grabbed her arms and then threw her against the inside of the elevator ... bruising her arms in the process.

She also claims Neil was accompanied by a couple of young women that night -- and recalls, "As the elevator doors were closing ... [Vince] lunged at me and tried to push me out. One of his lady friends said, 'Get out, bitch!'"

As we previously reported, the matter is currently under investigation.

Bill F. Murray

Public areas in casinos are full of cameras, there's got to be video of what really happened.

Tina

BS, I've ran into him before at the Hard Rock, as I CLOSED a door he was trying to open for me to get some comments on the band, and he was adorably nice. BS this woman has no other way to get money?? SAD world we live in. Vince DOn't pay her off that's what she wants. I'll be your character witness!

Phreaky

Why do I get the feeling she more than recognized him and was probably an overzealous fan? I cannot imagine Vince throwing her for no reason.
Besides, I thought all the elevators in Vegas had cameras? Especially the big places like LVH.

FLO

There should be video made available from Hotel Security tapes, this will show what happened.

Dan

My goodness lady you have worse problems than that little mark on your arm. Look in the mirror!!!!!!!!!

Mike

Burn Vince, burn, hope she sues your ass, I'm still pissed I payed $75.00 to see Crue, show sucked, mainly cause of you !!

Bryan

Oh please fat ass lady. LOL That bruise doesn't hurt at all. Stop your wining and quit trying to get money out of a guy knowing hes a celebrity. If this was a regular guy she wouldn't be all after the money in the first place...

c

Oh, and TRW, it’s pretty clear why her weight entered into this. She is claiming he actually PICKED HER UP and THREW her against a wall. He is only 5'9" and if he is as wasted as she says it would be a challenge for him to do against a normal sized person. Yeah, some celebs believe they are above the law but if you don’t think there’s also crazies out there who will accuse people for attention then you’re just stupid.

Cake and Pie

Where either of the two women his wife? "Vince Hasbeen" was caught and that's why he shoved the girl.

Firefly

Stop picking on her weight! First, it has nothing to do with what he did to her. Second, it was three against one. I believe her when she said that two girls with him called her names. We see it all the time. The girls with the famous think they are famous too just by being with that person. They take on the air that they are better then others also. They were probably drinking or drunk and Jessica was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He had no right to put his hands on her. With Oksana, I don't believe she was hurt by Mel. But in this case I believe Jessica.

My two cents ;)

If he did it there will most likely be footage. I bet that he probably did do it since he is on the destructive path lately. It's not out of character of someone who is strung out on drugs. This girl should not have been pushed. She asked if he was on tv probably because that is where she saw him before. Anyway, he needs help or he is going to end up in a hearse.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

I like how she says one of his female freinds said "get out bitch"..
maybe they were filming a remake of aerosmiths love in an elevator

MIDNIGHT TOKER

Why is valerie bertnelli gaining weight again,I thought she lost it all on that tv show

D-Nutt

Sue...eeeeeeeeyy

Sue...eeeeeeeyyy

SUE...EEEEEEEEYYY

mary

By looking at her size nobody could push her out of an elevator or anything else. She's been eating a few too many cheeseburgers.