Vince Neil's Accuser -- He Bruised Me Bad

9/9/2010 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The woman who claims Vince Neil roughed her up in a Las Vegas elevator is taking her battle public -- releasing a video statement in which she says Neil threw her against a wall and bruised her arms.

0909_neil_v2

In the video, Jessica Radovicz -- who recently filed a battery report with the Las Vegas Metro PD -- says she was in an elevator on her way to her room at the Las Vegas Hilton on Sunday night when Neil got in.

Radovicz claims she recognized Neil and asked him if he was "on TV" -- at which point Neil flipped out, grabbed her arms and then threw her against the inside of the elevator ... bruising her arms in the process.

She also claims Neil was accompanied by a couple of young women that night -- and recalls, "As the elevator doors were closing ... [Vince] lunged at me and tried to push me out. One of his lady friends said, 'Get out, bitch!'"

As we previously reported, the matter is currently under investigation.

Mememememe

Wow, she's really jumping for her 15 minutes. Good thing it was someone that MAY be capable of such a thing and not Neil Patrick Harris.

Carl

In a big hotel like that they should have security cameras in the elevator. If so that should clarify things.

Anyway, things never happen like she says. If this incident actually did happen (a BIG if) she probably provoked him. I'm not saying he'd have been justified in attacking her (unless she attacked him), just that I'm sure she didn't just innocently ask if he was on TV.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

I bet she has a nice personality

Vesper

What a story I wonder how long it took her to come up with that one. Also why would you ask him if he is on TV that doesnt make a bit of sense.

Donovan

I believe her and I think these comments all must be from Vince's crowed or teenagers. When did abusing women become something to joke about?
Vince seems like someone who would have giant ego issues and do something like that. And if you are calling people fat...anyone seen Vince lately? Why are all these comments directed towards her looks (I think she looks great) and not his? He's bloated and sick looking.

NRE

look at her...showing off the "guns"...forget it chubby...try the slot machines instead.

SERIOUSLY !!!!!

Where's the security video tape of the whole thing? It shoudl put an end to this asap.

Steve

All of these comments on this girls weight are out of line and I won't repeat any of the jokes. You know the ones I"m talking about. You know, well O.K. in case you don't here they are.1. I wouldn't say you're fat but when you sit around the house, you sit around the house! 2. You're so fat when you went to school you sat next to everybody. 3. I wouldn't say you're fat but you have more chins than a Hong Kong telephone directory. 4. If hot air makes a balloon go up what's keeping you down? 5. What times lunch, and is there any left after you eat? 6. You could be in the movies- you could play crowd scenes all by yourself. 7. Is it alright if I sell you're underwear to the circus? I hear they need a new tent. 8. I wouldn't say you're fat but you have more pounds than the Bank of England, and I ain't talking about your wallet. 9. I wouldn't jump up and down, you could cause an earthquake. 10.

jae kae

I would have done the same thing if she asked me such a ridiculous question. Motley Crue rocks. What a stupid bitch.

Holly G

There are 3 sides to every story. This woman's, Vince's and the truth. She very well could have been an annoying fan but that is no excuse for him to assault her. Also all this about people calling him a celebrity this guy hasn't been relevant since the late 80's seriously that's hardly a celebrity?

Kàt

okay lady. Your 15 minutes of fame is over. NEXT!

SOLID24K

Not surprising at all! I met Vince after a show in NC at the hotel I was staying at, for a business meeting. We recognized him, and said, "hey vince, liked the show you were on about your car...and another friend said, "I'm a big fan man":...He didn't even respond, even though we were both walking down the hall to the bar right beside him...My buddy said to him, "hell you don't have to be an *******"...we all started to laugh...He met two "working girls" "in the bar...His manager was really nice, but told us to leave him alone..I was like>>>"uh, okay, I don't give a **** about Vince Neil" ...what a jerk...good luck lady...

Holly G

so some of you have asked "Also why would you ask him if he is on TV that doesn't make a bit of sense."
If your in an elevator with someone and they look familiar or like someone famous you would probably ask them to verify.

Jarvis DeJuice

Casino Hotels have cameras in every crack and corner and should release the video. I would bet she was more aggressive then what she admits and Vince probably had to use physical force to keep her off. I am not defending Vince because we all know he is a douche, but her story is weak.

Rob

Shouldnt there be a vidio of this, they have cams in there.